Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Snick @ Apr. 03 2007,18:30) What seems to be happening from my perspective is that a 'higher class' of girls are going to Singapore, those who are very passable, speak very good English and present themselves well. They also happen to be mostly post-ops.
    Say no more! Where is Singapore?

POL
    Ps. It's redundant to say they're a higher class of LBs.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

By the way, this thread is starting to sound like a treatise on LB economics and travel. Do you think maybe folks are over-analyzing it? I don't think that for the LBs it becomes a deep consideration, given any more consideration than the particular short-term career choice and other habits.

One never knows about the most educated and professional of LBs. It may be the case that Singapore offers good business opportunities on the side.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

For the Thai LB€™s there is, of course, the obstacle of the competition.
        Many LB€™s from Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore itself, etc., try their luck in Singapore.
        Often these girls are better educated (or at least speak better English) than the Thai€™s and are more €œStreet-wise€ having travelled more.
        At the €œupper end of the scale€ one only has to look at a web-site like www. ViceSisters.com to see the €œtours€ which some of these LB€™s undertake.

In discussions with the Asian LB€™s in London, many started their working life on Orchard Road and, once they had a good enough grasp of English, came to London as Femme-bois, made enough money for breast augmentation surgery, travelled to Bangkok for the surgery, then started on the €œGrand Tour€.

We must also remember that it is far easier for the Malaysian or Singaporean LB to get into the UK than it is for the Thai LB and it is easier for the Singaporean and Filipino to get into the US than it is for the Thai LB (although London, Manchester, and Glasgow now have a group of Filipino nurses and care-workers who, thanks to the 4 days-on-4-days off shift system, supplement their legitimate earnings with P4P adventures.

But, back to the heart of the topic €“ I believe that there are more LB€™s operating in Singapore, at all levels of the market, than ever before and, to a large degree, this is due to the internet spreading the word to both potential providers an potential clients.

And of course it is not just Singapore, KL, Hong Kong, etc but it is every major city in Western Europe, Australia, USA, etc.

Comment

I haven't been in OT for a while now,but can honestly say it rates as one of the best nightspots in the world for me.

From reading this forum it seems the average price in Singapore is $200 st. That's about 4000bt. I guess they average one a day over a 14 day trip,so average income of 60k bt.

Expenses with airfare, food etc would be approx 15-20k bt, so nett income for the fortnight of 40-45k. Much Better than Nana, i am thinking? Iknow these figures are just guesstimates but I reckon I am not too far off. So unless you are a superstar getting 4k s/t in Bangkok, it still makes sense to travel
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Must admit when i was in OT last Dec & again in Jan there were some lovely LB's there, Romeo's in particular, had a fine selection. One of the ones I had quite a liking for, told me she worked at a cosmetics counter in the Siam Centre in BKK when not pedalling her arse & bishop in OT. I visited the counter in January, & there she was, so its quite likely there are some not on the market as such in the LOS / BKK.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

One of the key issues is the length of time the LB gets in her passport. In theory any Asian travelling within ASEAN region should get a 30 day stamp on arrival, however the immigration officer can stamp for 7 or 14 days if they so choose. If you get just 7 days, the chances of making any profit from the trip are reduced considerably. Another issue is that before, they could just take a bus into Malaysia and then come back and get another stamp - thats been stopped now and I believe they are required to go back to their home country.

I have no idea how it impacts the volume of people, but for sure it must make it tougher to get the level of return they once did.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(katoeylover @ Apr. 04 2007,13:30) so nett income for the fortnight of 40-45k. Much Better than Nana, i am thinking?

This USED to be commonplace for Nana superstars before the age of "no punters and too many ladyboys" started, which seems to be within the last year or 2. I think a good monthly wage for a Nana LB now would be about 20-30K per month right now, although they would of course disagree!

I remember when Noon and Areeya and others could and did get 40K++ in Cascades on a monthly basis but those days seem to have gone.
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

they could just take a bus into Malaysia and then come back and get another stamp - thats been stopped now
                  Thats still possible
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

it seems the average price in Singapore is $200 st. That's about 4000bt.
                    SGD 200 minimum. More like 250st, 300lt min. So your calculations get even better
                    Mister Arse

Comment

key issues is the length of time the LB gets in her passport. In theory any Asian travelling within ASEAN region should get a 30 day stamp on arrival, however the immigration officer can stamp for 7 or 14 days if they so choose. If you get just 7 days, the chances of making any profit from the trip are reduced considerably.
                      Correct. A whole bunch of gg's and lb's all got 1 month visas a couple of weeks ago, and I got lots of excited text messages about it.

Other times, go into Romeo's and they will all be crying into their handbags because they only got 7 days

The other bit missing from this thread is that drinks are expensive, and the girls get SGD5 per drink = over 100 Baht per lady drink

So it all adds up
                      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Apr. 05 2007,02:36) A whole bunch of gg's and lb's all got 1 month visas a couple of weeks ago, and I got lots of excited text messages about it.
                        Do share!!

"Stewart, I am coming soon, can I be first one to latch on to your wallet, oooops, I mean you?"

-Dennis Miller

Comment

I think you under-estimate the girl's knowledge of money.

When you have none (as they usually don't), every penny counts.

They go to SING for a very good reason, they make more than in BKK. Do you think they would go and make less or the same? They are not so dumb on this topic.

I know a few girls in Romeo who worked in BKK for years, had no phone, no breast operation. After 6 months of back and forth in SING, they have the latest mobile, breasts, a nice watch, etc. No matter how you are trying to reverse engineer the numbers, it works and works very well. So well that most girls in Romeo do not work when they return to Thailand during their down time.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 05 2007,10:11) They go to SING for a very good reason, they make more than in BKK. Do you think they would go and make less or the same? They are not so dumb on this topic.
                            The smartest ladyboy I know tells me it ain't worth it for her to go there and I believe her.

If some others are making bank and buying brand name shit, good for them; but it seems to not work for everyone.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

Ah the example of "one".

I think the GROWING number of LBs in SING pretty much speaks for itself.

Comment

well, as I say, I have never been to that city and never will so I have no idea what it's like.....I don't like over-priced city-states where "shopping" is the main thing to do from what I am told.  I don't go 'shopping' ever and prefer beaches when I am in Asia, not buildings. Also can't imagine why I would want to pay 3 or 4 times for a screw from what I would pay in BKK or Phuket or deal with posties who frankly annoy me.

Although my buddy Mike says Orchard Towers is "Hilarious", so it could be cool to check out; but I don't think a good laugh will be enough to take me away from my waterfalls and empty beaches.

Yes, that girl and a few others  do not do well there and they told me they will never go back....some others do OK so it seems to be working for them and that's great  but again the handful I have spoken to seem to think it's not the great deal it used to be.
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X