X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Trip Report Format

Started an outline of my trip report and had a few questions about what you guys want out of it and/or suggestions.

1. Should I post details about the hotels I stayed at and put photos within the report?

2. Do you want graphic details about the sex or just generic descriptions?

3. Do you care about my overall impressions of how Thailand P4P has changed?

4. Do you care if I post a couple photos of GG's and talk about GG P4P?

5. Do you want me to post a completely honest report with some offensive comments or hold back a bit?

Any other suggestions are appreciated.  I have written nearly 40 reports and guides on GG p4p but this will be my first report on ladyboys as it was my first trip where I pretty much focused on ladyboys.
    brock landers

I doubt if putting GGs in is worth the bother . IMO

Just put the rest up in your own style as it flows from your head. Its how you see it that counts.

Comment

Do you want me to post a completely honest report with some offensive comments
      This is probably the one you would most like to write and is the one I would most like to read.
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Whatever you like will be good. Nothing wrong with a few GG stories either as polls here show that many dabble on both sides of the fence. Pictures (not too large) are always good. 3 & 5; Yes, it's your report.

Comment

1. Should I post details about the hotels I stayed at and put photos within the report?
          Yes, and rates too!

I'm not bothered but many will.

Definitely

Why not!!

5. Do you want me to post a completely honest report with some offensive comments or hold back a bit?
          Let it all hang loose!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(gunslinger @ Apr. 08 2007,09:45)
            Do you want me to post a completely honest report with some offensive comments
            This is probably the one you would most like to write and is the one I would most like to read.

Go for it brocky

And KL, just noticed we are level on posts now, 2076 each
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I personally don't think it is fair to trash a girl publically on the basis of one experience...But it's been done before...and it will be done again...

And obviously, I'm in a minority...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I am with Gunslinger and KL and Dave; it's your honesty and the way you present your views up here that make your posts some of the most interesting that can be found up here.   of course whenever *I* am honest and speak my mind I get yelled at  but we like YOUR reports, they really show what a true traveller feels and are not sugar-coated with ' it's all peaches and cream' bullshit on the Thai ladyboy circuit.

Could do without the girl reports  IMO, but that's just me

speak your mind  Brock, you're OK in my book  
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

(brocklanders @ Apr. 08 2007,16:54) Started an outline of my trip report and had a few questions about what you guys want out of it and/or suggestions.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.  I have written nearly 40 reports and guides on GG p4p but this will be my first report on ladyboys as it was my first trip where I pretty much focused on ladyboys.

Some well formatted photos would speaks thousands of words. I would recommend room photos but keep description to minimal.

Photos speak thousands of words -- PLEASE post lots of photos (if you have the lasses permission) to go with the graphic details. Some of use live in the United States of the Offended and all we get on a daily basis is "generic" and "graphic details" keep us going.

Combat Intelligence is only good if its current. Things change daily. You may prevent someone from spending a small fortune going to LOS for a specific purpose only to find out that specific purpose is no longer plausible.

Definitely. Some of us like our pussy and eat it too.

A completely honest report could be posted without offensive comments. For instance, "XXXX's performance was less than I desired." VS "XXXX's performance was crappy, she bitched, whined, moaned during the whole ST to the point I kicked her out of the room and told her to forget a LT." XXXX may have just had a bad day/night and her performance lacking on that particular occasion.

Oh course, if you are doing a favorable report "XXXX's performance was outstanding, she allowed me to cum all over her face and she was kind enough to clean my cock off with her hair." would not be considered offensive.

Comment

Working...
                  X