Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble registering.  Will be in Phuket 1/17 to 1/20.  I will be staying at the Sensabai bungalows also.  If those dates are when you will be there, please e-mail me.  Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

Having trouble registering.  Will be in Phuket 1/17 to 1/20.  I will be staying at the Sensabai bungalows also.  If those dates are when you will be there, please e-mail me.  Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

I 2 have a proper Job Mr.Bricktop Sir. lol But as a valued member of staff they want to keep me happy

They know that if i dont get my 4monthly dosage of the LAND i will not be a happy bunny and my staff will be even less happier bunnies. Mr Beef, 0 LadyBoys= Not a happy guy... lol If only they knew what made me tick...lol

I am now fully booked up & will be in the land from April 9th - May 7th. Hong Kong can wait another few months...Im coming alone for now but some silly cow opened her trap and now ive got some guys trying to get out at the same time...

Hopefully this wont happen as if they do i will have to do my covert shit and i just wana be freeeeeeeeeeeeee
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

90 day sanuk....that is a little early for me...I am looking at more like the end of the month and into february. thanks for the invite anyway.

if still having trouble registering, write to stogie at [email protected]

thanks Jon

Comment

Working...
            X