X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket Action

heading down to paradise soon; the best place in the world, AKA pooket island. Love that place and it will be nice to see Annie and my other friends, Emmy [the first model ever for this website],Am the cheerleader [yum yum], and Janny, the cool muslim girl with the 7-inch rock-hard weapon.

no work this time; strictly fuck-off time. anyone wanna hang out for a few days just let me know. also if anyone [stewart included] can tell me more about the SanSabai bungalows, please do tell. I have also been checking out a place called Tropica Bungalows, which looks really nice and is right near the Bangla strip on the beach.

thanks Jon

I have stayed at the Sansabai Bungalows a number of times. Great place. Near the beach (about a ten minute walk) and nightlife. No problems with guests and you can get to your room without passing through the reception area if you want to. Nice, efficient staff. I highly recommend it. I stayed there earlier this month. Prices were 880 baht for large, aircon rooms and 770 baht for smaller aircon rooms.

Comment

Thanks Peter......I have seen the rooms there and they looked decent enough; i understand that they have no swimming pool but you can use the one at the resort next door? also...do they have any suites? or will the 'large room' suffice?

thanks Jon

Comment

Not sure about the swimming pool. I have never felt the need for a pool given that the beach is so close. I don't think they have suites.

Comment

Hey Jon

I spoke to them a few weeks ago as i plan to stay there in april when i go. They advised me that the swimming pool is across the road and its about 70-80 baht per person to use this facility.....

Beef
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

also

For your information :
            Superior bungalow(large size/ private) with air con/ hot shower/
            refrigerator/ cable TV/ small kitchen (1 bedroom only)
            The price is 1,100 Bht. per night, Tax included, room rate without
            breakfast. Daily cleaning, 1 room can stay 2 persons, no service
            charge and no extra cost for your visitor guest. The fee to use the
            neighbor pool around 80-90 Bht. per person.

I got this for april i believe only the price will differ.

Hope this helps

Comment

Hey Bit Beefy,

When are you going to be there? I am most likely going to be down there at the begining of May (start of low season).

MM

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Dec. 30 2003,22:11)
                heading down to paradise soon; the best place in the world, AKA   pooket island.  Love that place and  it will be nice to see Annie and my other friends,  Emmy [the first model ever for this website],Am the cheerleader [yum yum], and Janny, the cool muslim girl with the 7-inch rock-hard weapon.

no work this time;  strictly fuck-off time.  anyone wanna  hang out for a few days  just let me know.  also if anyone [stewart included] can tell me more about the SanSabai bungalows, please do tell.  I have also been checking out a place called  Tropica Bungalows,  which looks really nice and is right near the  Bangla strip on the beach.

thanks  Jon
                Hey Jon,
                I wanna hang out for a few days with ya in January...oh wait a sec...I am stuck inside of Oregon with those Thailand blues again. Dang man, if you don't got the life..ain't it grand?
                you worked for it so you deserve it.

You mentioned our little Muslim sweety, Janny, what is the latest word on her? She got a little heavy when recovering from her motorbike accident, right? Now, is she back to where she was before that? At that time, she looked as good as any of them down there, when she would be up on the table dancing, with her hips a swaying....

Comment

Hey Mike

Im off 31st march till 7th May i think....Low season is the best time to go...lol...Nice and hot, loads of women, cheap and easy to chill out, no farangs..... im staying till then as i wana get to a full moon party, ill miss the one on the 4th April so im gona stay for the one on may 3rd....

Beef

Comment

I may be able to join you guys down there; I will spend time there in January [hey, thats NOW! so why am I looking at snow right now?] and probably go back again in april. The Best Place on Earth can not keep me away.

Thanks for the SanSabai info, Beefy......1100 a night is good and no joiner fee which is very important to me just on principle. paying an extra 80B for the pool is OK also. so i think i will be staying there; i was in Stewarts room one night and it seemed decent enough, and I really like the fact that you don't have to pass through security to get to your room; the bungalows are detached and you can enter directly.

Lefty...for you, Janny and i hooked up last May but she didn't look too great. she was overweight after spending 4 months [!] in the hospital due to her motorbike accident. I also don't like the fact that she smokes, which is a major turn-off for me. But she is very very nice and has a heart of gold, and we are pretty good friends. I gave her 1000B just for coming over to see me and chatting for a bit but we didn't fool around. as a matter of fact, we have been together a few times but have never screwed; just heavy petting and some head. she has a great, strong dick which is about 7 inches long and very thick and gets hard very easily; she grew up on Kamala beach and never took hormones in her life.

great kid; I will see her in about 2 weeks and will let you know how she looks these days.

Jon

Comment

Jon,
                      I am STILL feverishly trying to get out of work for the end of the month-Jan-and join you in Fooket!! Its a bit of a longshot but heres to hoping.....that place would never be the same!! LOL!!!

Comment

>>>so i think i will be  staying there; i was in Stewarts room one night and it seemed decent enough>>

In the interests of my own reputation, I would like to point out that I was showing Jon the room in case he wanted to stay in ANOTHER room next time he was in Phuket
                        Mister Arse

Comment

How the fuck do you wankers get more than 2 weeks holiday in a row ? People taking 2/3 months off in Thailand ?

What the fook is the world coming to ? Is no fucking wanker out there working ? No wonder Oz and UK are going down the pan everybody is off to LOS !!!!!!

What a fucking surprise eh, i'm the only one with a proper job hehehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all fucking die soon you cunts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Save some bleeding ass for me !!!!!!!!

Bricktop
                          Stuffed as a fookin Turkey !

Comment

I don't work either. Mind you I'm poor too!

Still, if you are gonna be poor, Thailand is the place to be that way! Beats being poor and COLD! Yikes!

Good luck to everyone for the coming year. I hope everyone gets here at least once or twice over the next 12 months!

Comment

Having trouble registering. Will be in Phuket 1/17 to 1/20. I will be staying at the Sensabai bungalows also. If those dates are when you will be there, please e-mail me. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X