X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Top Ten Girls for 2003

My Top Ten Girls for 2003 are right here... CLICK!

Linly was my number ONE girl, even though she's a post op...

Would she have even been considered for your list?

We are all different, though...

Anyone else like to offer up a top ten list for the year?

To help you decide click on the Year in Review page where you will see all 190 of the girls featured on one page!

SB

Spot on ...

I might have had a slightly different ordering, but ...

I see that great minds (you know who we are) travel the same gutter

Comment

Duk dak is no 1 then Kat2 monica from bali 3 sumi and michelle jakarta 4 an 5 may 6(bangkok) natalie bangkok7 pop at 8 kiki 9 and tasya 10

Comment

Stogie I am STAGGERED by your list !

Firstly POST-OP's are NOT ladyboys in my book.
        Second , not 1 but 2 Post-ops and imho not the best looking.
        Third, not including Chompoo must be a Capital Offense punishable by Firing Squad !!!!

Jesus mate it's not just your hair your losing (LOL) ! Tell me your were drunk or sick !

No but seriously here goes :

1 Chompoo
        2 Pop
        3 Poom
        4 Katy
        5 Pim
        6 Peaw
        7 Benz
        8 Aon
        9 Anna
        10 Pattaya May for sheer wickedness ladyboy style.

If you really had to include Post-ops then surely you cannot beat,

Sweet sweet Nancy.
        Curvy Anney
        Lusious Pun

Different strokes and all that.....

Bricktop

Comment

If post ops were included it would be a different list. But when i go Ladyboy hunting i wouldnt pick up a post op so im afraid the likes of pun, jannie and nan cannot feature....

Now you are all gona gasp at this list simply because i give marks for different things. But for me the most important, the top of the list, is how dirty the girl looks. Does she give me a stiffy for england. Secondly dont really go for the slim types i prefer a bit of meet on um. As youll see....Well here goes...

1. May(Pattaya)
          2. May(Bangkok)
          3. Mae(Obsessions)
          4. Nathalie(KC3)
          5. Nancy
          6. Pop
          7. Arty
          8. Aon(December swung it)
          9. Peaw
          10. Oh

Cheers

Beef
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I'm beginning to see your reasoning Mr Beef. Liked Pattaya Mays look alot, classic ladyboy look unlike say Chompoo or Pop who are totally passable.

Got to agree with you about Aon. Never really bothered about this little Angel but I'm beginning to see the error of my ways here !

Is she still off limits ? Might have a crack at that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricktop

Comment

Hit the nail on the head Bricktop...lol.....I never want to think that om actually with a woman....lol....sounds funny but the ladyboy has to have that ladyboy look about her....i cant put my finger on it but there is something there...i need to see her in some gloves...any chance guys? lol
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Stogie....you forgot a cute little thing named KUI! how the hell could you, of all people? she would be on my top list for sure, and yes, the  always- adorable Chompoo,  who has rocked  my world at least 10 times would certainly be on the list.

My list, no order, just randomly;

Chompoo
                  Ji
                 Praw
                  Aob
                  Kui
                 Anna the student
                 Linly
                  Poom
                 Benz
                 Pop  from pattaya

notice a trend here?  all these girls are very small, have small dicks and tits, and perfect faces.  That is my type; Casanova could close and I wouldn't give a good shit.

By the  way, Brick....Aon is definately  available now and she was never actually off-limits.  when i was in BKK her and me spent most of our times together so she was usually busy with me, and we just spent 12 days together on Samui.   But she has always been a working girl when I was away from the  city because i don't support her and she needs to make a living. Now that we  are finished please feel free to take her out when you are in the city   but please be nice with her.  her website will be updated soon with the samui pics we took,  but for now you can see more of her [and contact as well] at; www.AonBangkok.com  

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
                  i need to see her in some gloves...any chance guys?
                  We get it... you like fucking GLOVES!!!

Which leads me to this... I'll be shoving up a poll soon in whick we get to tell Jon what we want to see more of over the course of the year!

(Also: I deliberately didn't include Kui in the poll. Somehow just didn't feel right!)

Comment

I agree with a lot of those mentioned. There's a couple of my favourites on Stogie's honorable mention list.

Any chance of meeting Dukdak anywhere?

Ch

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Any chance of meeting Dukdak anywhere?
                      PM me. She's a basket case though!

Comment

funny how so many people ask me about her still; her pics really made an impact on this site and guys still wanna know more about her.

not sure about the basket-case part; Stogie would know better. i DO know that her english is horrible.

Jon

Comment

Well, she just had her hair cut! But she still looks good. Beautiful face. I'll get Kui to ask her to see if I can do a Clubhouse shoot with her...

Comment

What is the top 10 for best galleries to see the biggest hardons?

Comment

Working...
                            X