X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten of 2003

we all have our own top ten lists as to who we like best on this website; everyone thinks differently and we all have our own tastes. but here is a list of the top 10 girls who guys requested to meet in 2003;

Natalie, always number 1

Anna, student; guys loved this traffic-stopper

Anney, Obsessions; huge dick+cute face+nice body= popular

Pim, Obsessions; New cover girl is well-liked here

Benz; cute face, small body, nice attitude

Jannie; very smart, sophisticated post-op; guys love her pure beauty

Chompoo, Obsessions; i am not the only guy who is 'obsessed' with this unbelievable cutie

May, Bangkok; our co-worker still gets lots of letters here

Pop, blonde from shemale island; now in BKK and very popular

Oh, Blonde freelancer and cascades worker

all good choices fellas.....now that i am a free man I am thinking of giving anna a call; bad form since she and my GF are good friends, and Aon actually referred her to me? but i'll be damned if she isn't my exact type.

Jon

That's it Jon... Out of the frying pan into another frying pan!

Comment

Well Jon, your taste is impeccable. I spent three occasions with this beauty and she is great. I liked her so much I called her to my room 1 hour before I was due to leave for the airport just to plough that gorgeous booty again before I left ! Quiet girl generally but very responsive. Personally, if I had to chose between Anna and Aon - it would be Aon even though I've never been with her ! I don't know what it is but there is something very special about Aons look.

Tricky situation. Maybe you can contemplate your next move while rimming Bobo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food for thought eh ..hehehe !

Good Luck.

Bricktop

Comment

Working...
      X