First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ladyboy is now married

not sure if you guys remember this ladyboys from 2002;

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/tiffany/index.htm

her name is Tiffany and she is now married! I saw some pics from the reception and she was wearing a gown and eating some cake and looked damned good. she married some german guy; the legality is very questionable but I think they did it more for their own benefit than anything, and she had a great day.

she is also known around the internet as Luci Mustang and is [was] very popular on sites like bangkokchat, where she would meet guys for fun; she also worked at Casanova until recently.

when we first met we did the pics from the link above and she looked pretty good; I had no idea that her hair was a wig. I saw her 3 or 4 nights later and she was dressed like a boy and had short hair; she says "hi Jon" and I just looked at her perplexed. she says "it's me, Tiffany" and I was in shock. now she has gone full-time and has even met and married some dude, which is the ultimate goal of almost every ladyboy.

good luck to her; she is a very nice girl
    Jon

Thats interesting....I saw some recent pics of her...and she has had a boob job since your 2002 shoot......I wouldnt have picked her for the same person.......It would be interesting to see some of the wedding pix here......not sure if you are allowed to do that tho???

Comment

not that I am not allowed, but i really don't have any copies to show you. Beer is a friend of hers and showed me a few pics but I didn't get any for myself; sorry. she looked great and yes, she does have nice boobs now.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X