Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the Wayout are always a few hangin' around the men's toilet for a bj for a few bucks. That's the cheapest version, but they're all heavy druggies and I always found it very desparate to see girls in this stadium. It's a big turn-off! On the other hand, not all Asian's are hookers there. There are some PI girls among them who are actually nurses - amazing, isn't it! They're looking for nice, friendly and most important serious guys.
    So behave, Brickie and be a good boy, some of them are really cute!

Enjoy
    MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey Mai kee,

Good Post, very curious to hear about the PI girls ! There are loads working near my local hospital. Are they TV's then ? If they are nurses then surely they would have to dress as men when they go to work ? Or are they genuine TS ladies full time ? I'd be very surprised if the NHS was giving jobs to TS nurses as the VISA restrictions for TS people into the UK are murderous as you know !

Would be very interested in your reply.

Laters,

Bricktop

PS I'll try to be Good !

Comment

I have seen both. Most of them are feminine enough to work as a male during the day - well, I'd love to have a male nurse like them, next time when I've to go in and check my haemorrhoids...hahaha...and in the evening, all they have to do is just to open their pony tail, jump into some high heels and here we go! Others, live in the UK for quite a while already and went through the transitioning period while they were there and hospitals seem to be liberal enough to understand and tolerate that. I'd wish other companies in the west would think the same way. Can you imagine a Thai kathoey working for Citibank?
        So it's maybe worth checking out your hospital. You'll never know....

MK
        PS: Pls. tell me if you went to "House of Drag" today.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey Bricktop

Havent heard of that club, to be honest i dont really know mayfair...

So you say its full of the girls from EROS but they still wana charge, the cheek of it...

I wouldnt mind Checking it out next month, unfortunatley my ass gets paid mid month, lol. ive been left to suffer after Thailand, My Birthday, Christmas, New Year and then the final straw the new year sales...lol

But next month im up for it.....
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hey Mai Kee,

Thanks for the update. Yes I did check out da house ! Fab models just really pissed off that none wish to date !! Am I right in thinking da house and Way out are one and the same club ? Looks pretty cool to me and I suppose it is really the only way to meet a TS here ! I kinda like the idea of meeting a PI lady - I think there much prettier and I've got yellow fever !!!!!!! LOL.

How many excuses can I make to check out the local PI nurses ? There's got to be some mileage here ! Lovely lady to keep my bed warm in this fucking cold weather yum yum !

Cheers,

Bricktop

Comment

Hey Mr Beef

Check it out, clubmuse.co.uk. My friend says they meet every first wednesday of the Month which is a little weird for working folks ! Quite a small place with the usual suspects ! As I said quite a few from Eros as you will see in the photos alot of Najwa and Grace (absolutely beautiful blonde lady) but looks like she's got a boyfriend already !

No rest for the wicked !

Bricktop

Comment

Working...
              X