Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina

Hi folks,

at the other end of the size and aggression spectrum is Nina a college student and tour guide. She is about 25yo, 5€™-8€, 135 Lbs, 32-A, with a very functional slim 6€ cock that stays hard and keeps squirting and squirting. She is very outgoing and she is real fun to be with. She speaks excellent English with a slight hint of a British accent. She is open to anything, and she is hot, hot, hot. She has some really pretty lingerie, and she knows how to do the hot chick with a dick look. I got the hint that she could get into real kink, probably with costumes, and B&D themes. Her service was off the scale. I had safe anal sex with her for my first fuck of our date. Her perfect tight little arse feels so good. She gave me a nice BBBJ for my second shot. In our three hour encounter, she got me off twice and I got her off a rather astounding 3 times. She shot her first load sort of spontaneously about 30 seconds after I got my cock into her well lubed, nice tight behind. She wasn€™t even touching herself. She really loves receiving greek. For the rest of the evening, I kept her beautiful boy cock in my throat, and she just kept on coming and coming. She is independent, write to her email:

[email protected]

http://www.face-pic.com/ninamonster

cheers ... Chilli

and boys, don't forget my regards to her

Hey Khun i just spoke to this lady on messenger she was very interested in finding out what forum and what was written about her and who i got the info from......... well i told her where from and sent her an edited version of what was written as i didnt know how shed react to having to read that.... just letting u know......this is what i sent her....

Hi folks,

at the other end of the size and aggression spectrum is Nina a college student and tour guide. She is about 25yo, 5€™-8€, 135 Lbs, 32-A, She is very outgoing and she is real fun to be with. She speaks excellent English with a slight hint of a British accent. she is hot, hot, hot. I got the hint that she could Her service was off the scale. I had safe fun with her. She is independent, write to her email:
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hi Beefy .... it's ok becoz she knows me and she agreed to give the email on the forum.

Comment

Khun chilli she is Nung girlie at face-pic i met with her also she was a sweety came dressed as a school gilr in heels stockings and a corsett. she cummm s like a volcano and is fun to be with, she was the only girl i met from face-pic who was cool and not money orientated like all the other robbing cunts.
        guys i recomend this girl shes at face-pic neung-girlie

Comment

Cool Khun

Comment

>>>at the other end of the size and aggression spectrum is Nina a college student and tour guide. She is about 25yo, 5€™-8€, 135 Lbs, 32-A, with a very functional slim 6€ cock that stays hard and keeps squirting and squirting.  She is very outgoing and she is real fun to be with. She speaks excellent English with a slight hint of a British accent. >>>

How much did she charge?
            Mister Arse

Comment

She likes that movie 'Chicago!' God, I accidently bought that piece of shit. One of the worst and over rated movies ever made. Utter utter shite. A free copy of the DVD to the next bloke I meet! I wont miss that garbage from my collection!

Comment

Originally posted by
                'Chicago!' God, I accidently bought that piece of shit.
                Really ...

I thought it was a great movie ....

Well, you've got great taste in LB's, stogie, but I'm beginning to question your taste in movies ... and if you begin extolling the likes of French humor, then I think you've gone over the edge

That said ... Richard Gere was atrocious ... who would have thought that he couldn't dance; can't even feel the rhythm. This is a guy who supposedly is an accomplished drummer and pianist.

They'd originally engaged John Travolta for Gere's part (John's chance to relive Saturday Night Fever if you can believe it). But contract conflicts kept him away. Too bad

Comment

Chicago - not the city - Utter, utter,utter Shite !!!!!!!!!

As weak as Cabaret - fucking what's her name loser,junkie.

No, I love Chicago the City , great great place and people ! Lake M , God what an ethereal place - You are lucky fellows.

Missing the Pier,

Bricktop

Comment

Bricktop,

Anytime you want to come to Chicago , you got a friend.

I never saw the movie, not my cup of tea, but I heard it was filmed
                    in canada ! What a bunch of crap that is.

Comment

Thanks Jeff1 I really appreciate that buddy !!! I went on a business trip last year and the whole city was great ! Stayed at the Fairmont I think it was - great hotel !

Anytime you're in the UK let me know OK ?

Bricktop

Comment

You see that guys.....Special Treatment...I Live in the UK....and not even so much as a wisper

No love Bricktop, No Love

Comment

Sorry Mr Beef,

Did not know you were keen to hook up ? By the way I've recently found a tranny club in Mayfair - clubmuse ? Do you know it ? Looks quite cool and I recognise most if not all of the girls in there from Eros !!!

They meet up first Wednesday of the month. Do you wanna go check it out ?

Bricktop

Comment

Hey Brickie,

it's the "House of Drag" (http://www.houseofdrag.tv) - hosted by Steffan, who's running besides Vicky Lee, the Wayout Club as well. I've been there several times. Good place to chat them up "privately", but as they're still hookers, they'll still charge you and unfortunately not a dime less. But who knows.... I once met a (working) - girl from Malaysia at the Wayout and we've been "together" for nearly 8 months. So you're maybe lucky, especially when you show real interest and don't treat them as hookers.

Enjoy
                            MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Thanks Mai Kee. Have to say I've never been to any TS clubs in the UK yet usually because they tend to be filled with really ugly crossdressers - and only a few decent looking TV's ! Like you said most of the good looking TS are ho's and I will not pay 200 for a lousy hour !!!

I am really surprised that they don't give at least a small discount to admirers ? Bit mean that ! I for one would be straight down there if the prices were more reasonable ! I would have thought it could be quite good trade on a Saturday night - I'm sure I could dig out 70-80 quid after a few beers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few oriental girls there ! Talked to one or two over the phone and they don't sound very friendly ! Is it not such a great crying shame that these friendly girls turn to "bitches" after residing just 2 weeks in UK ? I know its hard out there but it takes no effort to be at least curtious.

Thank God for LOS !

Thanks again Mai Kee. Be safe

Bricktop

Comment

Working...
                              X