X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spit or swallow?

I thought this will be a good follow up for Fucked poll...
    I only done it with Nony (swollowed)..She doesn't cum much anyway...
    So what you guys do...??
    Spit...
    0%
    Swollow..
    0%
    You don't let them cum in your mouth
    0%
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

It depends... If I know it's not gonna be too much then I'll happily swallow.

Comment

Have never let any ladyboy i have been with cum in my mouth or anywhere near my face, which is not fair really as i love to do it to them . So in the future it may change but if it does i think on the face would be as far as i would go, dont like the idea of the problems that could come with getting a load of cum in my mouth .

Mac

Comment

The last ladyboy I was with, her sperm count was so high, I had to chew before I swallowed

Comment

The thought is a real turn on, but never done it in reality... had a couple cum in my mouth as they enjoyed the prolonged feeling.... but swallow... surely thats a death wish ??

Comment

chest everytime, sometimes dip a finger in to taste it.
            if i'm going with someone not on the game who i think is clean i'll happily swallow though.

Comment

If thats where they would like to cum, its fine by me, cos thats where i like to cum on them, or at least the bare minimum in there face. It just amazes me how many actually seem to like it!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Whichever one is not too far down the gay continuum

Swallow of course

Comment

If I'm with a new LB then I'll never swallow the first load... I'll wait and see how big it is, first! Second ot third load is no problem or if I know the first load is gonna be on the light side...

I'm also a finicky person when it comes to cleanliness and what I consume. So I'm more inclined to give the full treatment to regular bed-buddies rather than 'short time' dalliances!

To be honest I'd prefer not to swallow, but some ladyboys get a real thrill out of it and I tend to want the favour returned, so...

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but swallowing is fairly harmless as far as catching a STD unless you have an open wound in your stomach (ulcer). My understanding is your stomach acts as a firewall to your internals and acids and enzymes there kill things off that get there very effectively. The bigger problem is your mouth. Any cold sores? Just flossed and cut your gums? Now if you get semen on open wounds that is the real danger.

Comment

Why did I read this? Guess it's like watching car wreckage as you drive by.....
                      brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Apr. 30 2007,17:46)        

Why did I read this? Guess it's like watching car wreckage as you drive by.....
                        You let them smoodge on your chest though, eh? At least according to your last trip report.... Please, how about an update.!? Maybe you will gross all these guys out with some post-op tails!

Comment

(jadeite @ Apr. 30 2007,17:43) Correct me if I am wrong, but swallowing is fairly harmless as far as catching a STD unless you have an open wound in your stomach (ulcer). My understanding is your stomach acts as a firewall to your internals and acids and enzymes there kill things off that get there very effectively. The bigger problem is your mouth. Any cold sores? Just flossed and cut your gums? Now if you get semen on open wounds that is the real danger.
                          Click here for the inevitable result of even thinking about forsaking your Victorian chastity...

Comment

(sangabriel @ Apr. 30 2007,10:26) Click here ......for the inevitable result of even thinking about forsaking your Victorian chastity...
                            ??

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

It's both rude and unhygienic to spit.

Comment

Working...
                              X