X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Worst Bar

I debated whether to include Limmatiquai, since it was so obviously the worst place (and I voted that way myself)

So lets rerun the poll without it.
    KC3
    0%
    King Corner
    0%
    Linda Bar
    0%
    Hi Boss
    0%
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Hi Boss; Don't make me go to the dark place again  

Comment

History first....
      Limmas is the worst but maybe the first ladyboy bar
      ever in Thailand. They will turn into a Katoey  museum once day...Casanova may have been before but i wouldt like to say... anyone out there who can settle this..

Comment

There was also Hollywood club (or something similar) and Crack House once upon a time

No idea if Hollywood, Crack House, Casanova or Limmatiquai was first
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

At a rought guess i would date Limmas well before 1989
          .. maybe 1985

PS there is one guy here who does know the answer but im not going to name and shame him....lets see if he chirps up...

Comment

I would say Kings Corner ........... as they have all had the "snip" as far as I know?!

The others sometimes have good ones - if you are patient enough, but thats difficult when others are packing crackers most of the time

Comment

I'm saying nothing, but Limmatiquai 80 ( as it was then ) was open in 1985! Cos I got some LB ass out of there in that year.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I bet shes still working there Rob.....

Comment

From"What's On Pattaya" June 21-30, 1989
                  Attached Files

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 01 2007,20:57)
                    I bet shes still working there Rob.....
                    She probably is, stuck my head through the door in January this year, no decent ones to be seen, but there were some old relics!
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(madcat365 @ May 01 2007,21:16) From"What's On Pattaya" June 21-30, 1989
                      Thanks Madcat

The clue is in the title Limmaquai 80... thats about right, Pattayas first proper Hotel was the Nippa/Nova lodge in 1975 so it must have picked up around that date, 1980.

When did Nana open?, around the same time?

Comment

(madcat365 @ May 01 2007,21:16) From"What's On Pattaya" June 21-30, 1989
                        It used to be a decent ( ish ) place in its hayday had some good times in there & also down at the Simon cabaret opposite where Tonys is now. They used to do the shows & then come out & mingle with the "crowds" it was less of a meet, greet, & fleece then too, & all were willing to partake in a little mutual stimulation back at the hotel.
                        Robin

Comment

I remember guys having sex with the Ladyboy showgirls in the old Simon Cabaret toilets .. you would be having a piss and hear the racket as the cubicle was shuddering behind you as some german got the flem of his chest....."das ist gut...das ist gut"

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 01 2007,22:07) I remember guys having sex with the Ladyboy showgirls in the old Simon Cabaret toilets .. you would be having a piss and hear the racket as the cubicle was shuddering behind you as some german got the flem of his chest....."das ist gut...das ist gut"
                            You can still get that service in Linda Bar, not that I would do such a thing of course!
                            Robin

Comment

Have to disagree that KC is the 2nd worst lb bar. Although it is 50% postop and 50% ggs, most of the lbs in there are gorgeous - so compared to the Hi Boss or Linda Bars would you rather have a gorgeous postop or an average looking preop? Of course chemistry plays into this too, so looks are not everything.

I voted Hi Boss - never been inside, but have walked by and the photos of the short time rooms are scaaaarrry!

My respect to those who have the fortitude to brave such places!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X