First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Tomcat @ May 01 2007,21:43)
    (madcat365 @ May 01 2007,21:16) From"What's On Pattaya" June 21-30, 1989
    Thanks Madcat

The clue is in the title Limmaquai 80... thats about right, Pattayas first proper Hotel was the Nippa/Nova lodge in 1975 so it must have picked up around that date, 1980.

When did Nana open?, around the same time?
    Although I had made it to the LOS very early on in my miss spent youth I can't remember exactly what year I first noticed Limmaquai 80, I was a bit more into GG's than LB's then, altho' I never had an LB free visit, its just that the ratio has become 90%+ LB's now!

The "Salty Old Sea Dog" who first took me to the LOS once said, "Once you've paid yer money, there all the same from the back lad!" or words similar to that & how right he was. I am pretty sure he indulged himself, but I never actually caught him with a LB.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually quite like KC3 and Kings Corner - accepting the fact that are a pain when you walk in but once you have got over that, the talent is always pretty high.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

ahh, a man of impeccable taste! I think KC3 is also a good place to visit, once you resist the high pressure tactics. KC staff do not do the mob thing.

Certainly both places have great lookers!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I actually got lucky in Limmatquoi a few years ago, lots of scary things but one cuty who went upstairs for the business for the cost of a barfine and refused the tip!!

The Limmat used to have the famous Red Cat bar above it in the late 80's with a shower area and GG's doing lesbian shows while the ladyboys offered blowjobs - heaven.

Comment

Maybe I am lucky - my bodyguard gets "wai'd" by everyone from the manager and mamasan down these days so maybe its easier for me - however I have never felt it to be too intimidating - maybe I am just an ugly guy or scowl at everyone who even comes within my comfort zone

And your right Kings Corner has never had the in-your-face approach of KC3.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

After being threatened to be killed twice, HiBoss was an easy choice.

[Due of course to the unimaginable criminal offense of not buying a drink for someone]

Comment

I was in love with KC3,
                about 3 or 4 years ago  

But now?...  

Comment

Years and years ago, I had some good times at Limmatquai. Even the Red Cat above could be fun on occasions. My least favourite bar is KC3. Even the waiting staff are pushy. Someone in there tried stealing my phone once. That's never happened to me in any other bar. On another occasion, a girl I went for a short time with tried stealing from me while I was having a shower. Again, no one has been that stupid anywhere else.

Comment

[QUOTE]

I really cant understand why some of you guys rate Limmatquoi that low.
                    I never had a bad experience there,apart from Mamasan who is a real pain in the ass.
                    Last years I took out 3 girls at once,one of them was Kifsy who was totally fresh and young.I found her this year again,called her to my hotel to join a threesome
                    with Benz (Stringfellows),she arrived promptly and collected the barfine at the hotel.
                    Last visit I had BeeMay at my table,a 19 years LB from Issan, sweet kisser,we played with our cocks and made her come 2x under the tablecloth, Mamasan seemed not to be too happy about that I saved the situation by paying a few ladydrinks.There is a blond stunner in white sexy underwear,gorgous ass, she is definitely on my priority list for next visit in August.
                    So I have really no complains about Limmatquoi

Comment

Must be a matter of personal taste. Nothing but lorry drivers in drag each time I've gone in the Limmatquoi.

Comment

I voted for KC3.

King's Corner was eliminated since I've never been there.

Always had good experiences at Hi Boss but haven't been there in 2 years.

Linda Bar isn't a bad place to grab a front table and hang out.

At KC3 one of the girls gave me the finger on my way out cause I'd din't buy her a second drink. So KC3 got my vote.

Comment

KC 3 got my vote. Tried to get a girl back to hotel, but no way. She only wanted ST and in some hotel nearby.

Just a note never try to get Taxi outside of Patpong €“ just a bunch of crooks.

Comment

well for me hi boss is a place to avoid ust due to the fact was there last yr i got a beer but becouse was there on my own was told haveto by lady drink or cannot be in bar .
                            and as for Limmaquai nevr evern been there were is it ?

Comment

Working...
                            X