Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(tonio2 @ May 05 2007,19:48) Another Sinead O'Connor lookalike in a few weeks then

Only thing is she's got bigger tits than Sinead O'Connor.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 06 2007,05:32)
      (tonio2 @ May 05 2007,19:48) Another Sinead O'Connor lookalike in a few weeks then

Only thing is she's got bigger tits than Sinead O'Connor.

RR.
      Funny that you should mention Sinead, I was talking to her the other night and she was looking very nice indeed...
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 05 2007,04:08) Just another drunk eurotrash tourist.    

Or he's getting ready to buy a beer bar, and live in Thailand!!  
        Thats a little unfair KL what if it had been you and you were robber?? would you like to be called drunken euro trash??if you were totally inoccent and just plain robber??
        The point here is , as rob points out" why walk around with 50k in pocket at this time of night"fools and there money are easilly departed
        donnnnnny
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

What do you figure the real end result will be? They get out scott free. The police laugh at him?

Slightly (only slightly) related...

I was at C&D one night about a year ago. Some guy went to the police and complained that when he took home one of the girls she was a LB. So he was complaining to the police. I was at the bar when they came. They were laughing so hard the guy went away in disgust.

So what's the complaint? "Officer, I came to this Ladyboys Bar, whose large sign say 'Katoys 'R' Us', and there are business cards on the counter called 'Katoys 'R' Us', and some girls show their balls when they dance, so I take a girl home, and holy shit, she's a Katoy! So I want to file a complaint against myself for stupidity, can you please help me?'

I tend to agree with Stogie, Pattaya is 80% white Eurotrash drunken idiots.

Comment

very racist
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

But also very true!

The only reason we ever go to Pattaya is when I get dragged there by Herself to see the Miss Tiffany Show  

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

No one seems to be familiar with this culprit however, I am reasonably certain it is Anne a post op who always used to base herself at JSB and Linda's Bar. During my seven month stint in Pattaya which finished in late Feb, I never once saw her. So wonder what she has been up to.
                Anyway, she is absolutely stunning however a complete and utter drug fueled lunatic.

Comment

Detective Pat Tire,

I remember Anne well from Linda bar, and she is a real knockout.

Will phone a friend from Linda Bar shortly and see if I can get a positive I.D.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ May 06 2007,18:41) Detective Pat Tire,

I remember Anne well from Linda bar, and she is a real knockout.

Will phone a friend from Linda Bar shortly and see if I can get a positive I.D.  

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Pat Tire !!!
                    And I thought the detective's name was Pentire

Comment

They can't be... it's not possible... you mean that Toby Pentire and Clark Pat Tire are one and the same?

No wonder I've never seen them in the same damn room at the same damn time!

Comment

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Why cant these blokes carry a soft wallet for going out and keep it in their front pocket. When they get approached by hooker just need to put their hand in their pocket and cover the wallet.

I did this in Phuket and let the better looking hookers molest me as much as they want. Didn't cost me one baht.

Too logical I think.

Comment

I was just going to say that she'd better get the bits chopped off with that money, if she's prison-bound. Or get the implants out and start looking like a guy, cuz life's gotta suck being a pre-op in a men's prison.

As for the dude, 34k baht is about roundtrip to Thailand, right?
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hey POL, I think you may need a trip to Spec Savers, lol! Pentire thinks this may be Anne who is a postop lb. If it is her, she will be sent to a women's prison. Preop lbs have it much more difficult, as I think they are sent to men's prison - and this is what happened to Moo when she was arrested for a +ve drug test.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 06 2007,23:15) Hey POL, I think you may need a trip to Spec Savers, lol! Pentire thinks this may be Anne who is a postop lb. If it is her, she will be sent to a women's prison. Preop lbs have it much more difficult, as I think they are sent to men's prison - and this is what happened to Moo when she was arrested for a +ve drug test.
                                Huh? That's why I wrote "I was just going to" at the beginning.

But, the two pictures don't look the same to me. The picture with the cuffs (oh, I love that) doesn't look the same as the hottie in blue.

I don't understand what +ve means - does it mean something about the kind of drugs?

And what happened to Moo? How long was she gone for? Inquiring minds want to know! And did it change her? Did she decide to go straight (as in with the law )? Or did she decide to go all the way, so she'd go to a women's prison? Or what? I'm hungering for news!

POL
                                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X