Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baker & Becker go searching for Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker & Becker go searching for Ladyboys!

I was watching this show on Canadian BPM-TV tonight that€™s called Baker & Becker. It's hosted by these two guys that go in search of the ultimate clubs and parties worldwide. At then end of tonight€™s show they showed what€™s coming next week and they are going to Bangkok and will be in search of Ladyboys! It looked good from what I saw... view of the Sukhumvit area we know so well. Can't wait to see what shit they get into. Knowing these 2 guys it's going to be good.

http://www.kanal5.se/templates/page.aspx?id=12837

http://www.bpmtv.com/shows.php

Baker & Becker

Follow two of the world's most stylish club owners as they jetset to international cities to provide an insiders guide to each locale's celebrities, highlife and entertainment hotspots!

Tuesday & Thursday @ 9:30pm et

5000 posts
    hardpaolo

Comment

i assume its recorded already? or are they coming and will be taping?

the old 'i dont want to be on camera thing!'

Comment

(hardpaolo @ May 11 2007,16:11) 5000 posts  
        wow... I didn't even notice that

Comment

(qwerty @ May 11 2007,17:34) i assume its recorded already? or are they coming and will be taping?

the old 'i dont want to be on camera thing!'
          Been taped.. it's on next week.

Comment

(Bam @ May 12 2007,08:47)
            (hardpaolo @ May 11 2007,16:11) 5000 posts
            wow... I didn't even notice that
            And you've been using the same signature for almost the entire time!

In honor of certain LBs going out of circulation, I've revamped my own signature. I'll need inspiration for a new one.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

For anyone in the UK this is scheduled to be on tonight on SKY 276 Discovery Travel at 1.30 am ie early thursday morning. If you're setting your SKY+ then record the episode before at 1 am on Vegas as well, cos this channel sometimes changes its listings.
              pablo

Comment

Working...
              X