Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ May 26 2007,04:27) Not me Dave.

Just came back to look at her to inspire a good wank before bedtime.  And the flat chested beauity is gone,
    Hope this helps then PD  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Good thread! I believe that my taste has broadened and also includes very feminine gays. But it's not one or the other - it's both.

Comment

Passable LBs for me. Tits as fake as they feel. Cocks bigger than mine. No stubbles. Must be able to cum. Occasional dabble in femboy types but they must look very much like a girl to me.
        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

You know, I could have checked any box but the last one, and maybe I'll check that in a year or so.

For me, my tastes have changed a lot over time, and are still not fixed. I would have sworn to never go with postops or ladies again, and the last month I have some of my best sex experiences every with exactly those types.

I never would have thought that a few years ago, but live and learn.

I think this sexuality thing doesn't stay fixed forever, even for old buggers like us.

Comment

Originally found Femboys a turn off but over the last year i have had a slight reversal.Im kind of put off by the big fake tits nowdays.Prefer a more natural though still feminine look.Even going as far as finding the completely flat chested Ladyboys attractive.Maybe im turning Gay

Comment

(baroncarlton @ May 28 2007,00:11) Originally found Femboys a turn off but over the last year i have had a slight reversal.Im kind of put off by the big fake tits nowdays.Prefer a more natural though still feminine look.Even going as far as finding the completely flat chested Ladyboys attractive.Maybe im turning Gay   
              Me too
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I started my love of LB,s with the big breasted TS , but now I'm attracted to the like's of dave dukes post No. 15! Am I gay? Dont really care!
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Is it time for the first Femboy website? I for one would sign up for gauranteed silicone free niceness.I want it to be run by AsianTS though no wigs ruining my stroke.

Comment

can one give me mobile no of the beauty in post no. 6
                    i love ladyboys

Comment

She might be off the market, but if you ask politely, daveduke007, may be able to help you.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

daveduke007: would you please share the beauty in post no. 6's contact number? Thank you
                        i love ladyboys

Comment

Hi All,

A bit confuse, since I am new in this third sex, kindly define for me the real differences of the following:
                          1) Ladyboy
                          2) Shemale
                          3) Tranny
                          4) Femboy
                          5) Gay

Thanks in advancxe for your enlightment
                          machodik

Comment

Many of these subjects have been covered by numerous posts in the past. The Search Function is your friend, but here is a very good post that discusses femboys and ladyboys.

Femboys vs Ladyboys

Most questions you can think of are probably covered here somewhere, but you can imagine what it might be like to answer the same questions all the time.

If you try to search and don't come up with some answers after going through the results, posting your question will sometimes get you the answer.

I suggest you read the Forum guidelines and it will help you a lot as a new member.

The Forums and How to Use Them

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I want to groud ladybouy

Comment

What ever I choose they MUST be feminine looking and not strut their stuff like a Casanova Amazon (ok I know not all CN LB's are amazons), I also prefer them to be slim, silicone tits that are obviously disproportionate to their body size leave me cold.

Nat is a good example of the look that I like, is she still working in Mandarin? Does anyone have a contact number for her so I can call her when I get to Bkk again?
                                Attached Files
                                ATM for rent!

Comment

Working...
                                X