Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my tastes are still the same - predominantly I like the feminine looking shorter girls with hormone breasts or small implants. However I do like to sample a very cute flatchested femboy type now and then (like Dave's post - Linda???) for a longtime gfe. Likewise sometimes I fancy a hardcore pumping shorttime with an amazonian casanova type but there's no way she's staying overnight!

Comment

I started in the conventional way (if that is the right phrase!), with very passable lb's but thanks to your highly educational and more experienced contributors I have moved on to femboy types.
      I still appreciate the exotic curves of the fully developed lb but the innocent charm of a cute femboy such as Nat , sets me me off immediately. If she is still on the scene I would appreciate some contact detail to follow up on my next trip to BKK

Comment

I prefer feminine and no silicon

I think the term "femboy" should describe only very young ladyboys in transition, or maybe some gay boys that look, dress and behave more effeminately.

Those that live full time dressed as females should be called "ladyboys" no matter if they have silicon or not. That`s how it has always been, why change it now?

Comment

Same, same for me. If anyone has Nat's cell # I would also appreciate it.

Comment

I started with lady boys when I started going out in Los Angeles. Big boobs, long leggs, sexy lipps.

Then I saw a rerun of that movie about the Irish terrorist that moves to London, and falls in love/lust with the hot ex girlfriend of his last victim (what was the name of that flick?).

Now it's femm boys only. And compared to the shemales, they're certainly the best in bed. Not so absorbed with how much they look like a woman, but how to please their man/men. Best, by far, blow jobs and other tricks I could imagine.

My dream would be a femme asian gay boy, who also loves to dress like a slutty asian school girl
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(fancylighters @ Jun. 16 2007,13:23) Now it's femm boys only.  And compared to the shemales, they're certainly the best in bed.  Not so absorbed with how much they look like a woman, but how to please their man/men.  Best, by far, blow jobs and other tricks I could imagine.
              Very true in a way. I guess, also, because they are (voluntarily or not) still a bit far from the ladyboy "status" and so they put more energy, interest and determination in what they do when in bed.
              On the opposite, I met several Lbs that since they have bolted on a pair of sillycones, they think the trick it's done and now are girls, hence not having to worry much more about being in the femboy twilight area and thinking that the clients (or b/f) will be just ahppy with them no matter how good or bad they perform.
              So, it's somehow true that you can get better and kinkier sex with femboys than with LBS.
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(fancylighters @ Jun. 16 2007,05:23) Then I saw a rerun of that movie about the Irish terrorist that moves to London, and falls in love/lust with the hot ex girlfriend of his last victim (what was the name of that flick?).
                The Crying Game
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ May 28 2007,08:41)
                  (baroncarlton @ May 28 2007,00:11) Originally found Femboys a turn off but over the last year i have had a slight reversal.Im kind of put off by the big fake tits nowdays.Prefer a more natural though still feminine look.Even going as far as finding the completely flat chested Ladyboys attractive.Maybe im turning Gay   
                     Me too
                  I agree, Mrs PC still reckon's she prefers LB's, with tits and ass.... Thank god we know how to compromise!

Comment

My favorite is an active (top), but very pretty, femboy without chest enhancement. Some of my best lovers and fantasies have been marred over the years because they got tits. I prefer them without.

...but if giving them tits make their cocks harder, I'll take the cocks!
                    Me at myself.com

Comment

Working...
                    X