X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Lonely...

Anyone out there got the scoop on Mr. Lonely? I knew he was on the road for a bit, but he's been away for a long time now...

Mr Angelo has hit the road......touring the USA in his refurbished 1960 Jaguar, and apparantly with little or no access to computer's [i know he doesn't have a laptop].

he will be back soon enough, I am sure. until then, you are stuck with me

I know......what else can we do??

Jon

Comment

Oh shit ... 1960 Jaguar ... that explains it. I had one of those once; it'd pass anything on the road except a repair shop.

No wonder he's still gone.

Comment

Well there is your answer Stogie! He is probably broken down in death valley or some where similar trying to get the f**king fuel pump to work! I told him to get rid of that car!

Hey Angelo, if you can pick up this message, buy a Merc! They work with Teutonic efficiency, well mine does, mind you it is only 3 months old

Thaipan

Comment

Mr. Lonely is alive and well, and is coming back to sort you out!

Comment

Welcome "home" Angelo! I see you got the fuel pump working again. How many time did you have to thump it with the 10 pound hammer?

Comment

Angelo,

Welcome back.  Like you I've been on the road and missing the site.  It has been a long 3 weeks without Jon's pics and forum content.  It's great to be back in the good old USA.  Just too hot in Athens.......Safe Travels.....

Lotusman  

Comment

Its great to have BOTH OF YOU back!!
                Now lets get this show on the road.
                How about that bum on Anna??
                Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 17 2003,12:29)
                  Its great to have BOTH OF YOU back!!
                  Now lets get this show on the road.
                  How about that bum on Anna??
                  Jeff
                  You really do like that girl don't you Jeff? I contend that Kitty bum is much nicer!

Comment

Hi Thaipan,

Yes I do , But..Its is also an expression,used to get the topics flowing.
                    Another one I like pertaining to this site is " did you see the dick on that ant "

Comment

Working...
                    X