X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Human Tricks

please read between the lines on this one because I must be careful about what i am saying here

some guys are just plain stupid when it comes to their thai ladyboy girlfriends. use your heads; the old saying 'more baht than brains' has come to my attention more than ever since I have been here in the states, reading shit from ladyboys and farangs alike.

you guys that are blowing your savings accounts to keep a girl happy; do you really think you can buy her love? use the God-given brains you were born with, man.

some of the shit i read in my mailbox and on forums just blows me away. try and figure out what i am saying here and use your heads.

Jon

been saying it for years money don/t buy love/ as soon as the guy leaves thailand there back in the bar
    wake up guys

Comment

Ask yourself... Would You be so willing to try and Buy love in your own home towns. With some lady who lived next door to you? In most cases the answers no. So why do it with someone that is more than a 10Hr Plane ride away.

Just Say No they respect you more for it. Im not doubting that some of the stories that we are fed are true but.....it just doesnt make sense, im gona try and put it into perspective... If a junkie comes up to you and asks you for a pound.....why dont you give him the money??? Cos you dont know what hes gona spend it on once hes left you, chances are hell squander it and spend it on something that in effect he doesnt need. If the same junkie walks up to you in a cue in KFC and asks you for 2 pounds to buy chicken you buy him the chicken... r u with me fellas.....y do u buy the chicken....Cos you are there to supervise u are there to see that the money was for what he said it was for. Dumb, stupid, foolish it may sound. You apply the same logic to these ladies.

Beef, Beef please send me some money i have no money to buy food or to get medicane or to buy dress or shows or to put money on my phone. No Thai Lady No....

beef and thai lady in market. beef can u buy me that dress for 500baht please to wear when we go out tmw. yep no problem, dont think it will be a regular occurence but i think youll look sexy in it....

Dya want these women to want u for u or cos ure a meal ticket?

I rambled but theres sense in it....
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I am reminded of that wonderful film, " Dumb & Dumber", with Jim Carey - what a hoot just watch the end of it !! You will kill yourselves - something about "keeping your eyes open"- shit I'm almost dying here !!!!!!!

Go watch then you'll know what I am gasping about LOL

Only in the US !

Bricktop

Comment

By the way donnny you can't ever get love from a bar girl ! Go watch the movie " Dumb and Dumber " you will be in your element you ozzie twat !!!!!!!!!! hahaha !!!!!!!

Peace,

Bricktop

Comment

Well, it's true that money can't buy you love. But it sure opens a lot of doors!

One of the resons that men give so freely is not just to pad the girls bank account and to 'please' her, it's also to feel better about themselves.

There is a fair amount of status in having a 'mia noi' (second wife) in Thailand (and actually everywhere!)

Hey, if you want to then go for it. But be realsitic about what you want in return. Long distance relationships are doomed whether or not you pay for them!

Thai girls fall in love at the drop of a hat. they are very sincere too, and very passionate in return. But they fall out of love just as easily and are in love with the next guy after the first tears have dried.

This 'instant love' characteristic that Thais have makes them the most popular hookers in the world. But it's a very hard concept for most Westerners to understand and deal with...

You can feel mentally raped and cheated by a Thai girl, and she in fact just 'changed her mind!'

The stories I have been told...

Oh well...

It's your cash... spend it. But know what you are getting for it!

SB

Comment

Which door is that Mr Stogie Sir ? The door to the latrine ?

Money stinks !

Bricktop

Comment

stogie...there is wisdom in your words

the reason i posted this is because since I have been home I have been reading some shit that has just blown my mind completely. many of these girls share their thoughts with me and tell me things that just surprise the hell out of me. the reason I made my initial post so vague is because Lord knows I don't want to take any money out of these girls' pockets; hey, if they can get some sucker, ummm guy, to send wads of cash over, all the power to them. but i also have a responsibility to the people that frequent this website and I want to make sure we don't end up with any broken hearts here or sob stories [although that will never happen].

love comes from the heart, not from a bank book. my initial post still stands; if anyone thinks they can make a girl love them more by sending cash over, I hate to say it but you are just dead wrong. as a matter of fact, I believe the opposite holds true; these girls respect the guys that say "no" even more....they look at guys like us and realize we are not blind little sheep being lead to the trough.

as they say over there; "Up to you". i just know for myself the money stays right in my pocket until someone has earned it. after that i am happy to pay a fair amount.

Jon

Comment

Stoogie your correct on mia nois to a degree,(bad spelling to piss the top off).
                  alot of thai men have mia noi's its cultural ,to the point that alot of thai women aspire to be a kept woman(mia noi) little wife. the way it works(as ive been told through thai friends) is that you set em up in an apartment and you pay all the bills, when you call they better be there, of course you have to be a well of guy to afford one, and there is the attraction to many thai girls> A chance to live in reasonable conditions, and only have to fuck your boy friend onece in a while.
                  It's a little different from sending a bar girl $us every month so she wont have to work. "ME no like work bar me want be good girl me stay home me promise me be good for you"
                  we have all heard it and soooooooo many fall for it it's called exploitation of western good nature

Comment

Working...
                  X