X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More from Pattaya Beach

just to let all you guys know, the previews that Stogie has been running lately are all Pattaya girls; the girls that we release on the 15th will all be from there and besides my dream girl Bobo we also have Amy and Lek from the Tiffany's cabaret and also Dow from a small beer bar on pattaya 2 road [by way of Vientiene, Laos] and the adorable freelancer Ice. I took this girl Ice home one night at 330 and reamed her so hard i thought I would die on the spot. Bobo is another story....if you guys don't hear from me for a while after I go visit her you will certainly know that i had a heart attack; that girl has got to be one of the sexiest girls i have EVER met.

5 nice cuties for you.......all these girls are outstanding and they all live in Pattaya beach; this is the first all-Pattaya update we have done since last January 1, when we did 5 girls from there as well.

hope you all enjoy; these 5 are smoking

Jon

Did you know Ice was reamed by the gorilla ? Fucking shame that is !

Bricktop

Comment

and the gorilla took know prisoners...I wanted to vomit...he calls her Shine
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

if i had seen that before i was with her she never would have been in my bed. I saw the unfortunate preview pics on that piece of garbage's amatuer web site when I returned and almost threw up myself.

in any case, she was pretty fun in the rack, but never again, not after that pathetic rat-headed turd got ahold of her

Jon

Comment

Someone PM me a link to this place. I'm dying to see what the fuss is about! Also out of interest what other forums and places do you chaps go to. Me? I only know of this one!

Comment

Hey, we really have the same taste Jon. I'd have gone for Ice too - definitely! She's gorgeous! It's a shame that these assholes did shootings with her. Now she's out for me as well. Very sad!

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
            X