X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo bo   secret location

Dear Jon you can"t hide i know where bobo is and you told me. look at the potos guys she is in Phuket. get down there on mass and fuck the shit out of her she is one hot baby
    hahaha dirct flights from sydney to phuket now only 7 hours mmmmmmmm)

Hey Donny

7hrs from Sydney? Please explain. Sounds good even if I have to take a cheap flight from melbourne?

Regards

Comment

qantas now fly direct to phuk it, might ber 7-8 hours i guess
      check in the qantas page mate

Comment

What a shame - more uncultured young dickheads from our former penal colonies ruining our beautiful los !

yes they do fuck it up ! must be genetically criminal and stupid !

Leave Thailand and Convent garden alone you degenerate ozzie scum. You have no right to any opinion you pc cunts.

Neighbours - I shit 'em

Bricktop

Comment

brick top you have no sence of humor because you come from a misserable cloudy dull hole.Your o so wrong> i come form your country and emmigrated here 24 years ago and became an australian(best thing i ever did).
          the people who are ruining (your)?? los are the fools who pay to much money and send money to whores everymonth. enough said
          dont bother me with your inane rantings as you are dull boaring and predictable, same as your mate(pom) in melbourne the cynic

Comment

Have you seen what the Ozzie wanker backpackers have done to Koh Samui over the years ? To name but 1 island !!!!

They swan around with there pc ways with there air of self righteous ! Lecturing others while they systematically destroy other peoples countrries - fucking hippocrites.

I accept that there are some "good" ozzies but your young generation stinks !

Give me a Gatling please please !

Bricktop

Comment

Bobo is not in Phuket, but nice try.......

please keep up the UK/OZ bashing.......it's fun

Jon

Comment

Here is something to argue about.
                Everyone calls an Englishman in Oz a pom or pommy.
                The correct spelling is POME translation Prisoner of Mother England
                If you are from England and traveling how can you be a prisoner.
                As Bricktop says Austrailia was a penal coloney.
                So a large [not All] proportion or Aussi'es are descedants of prisoners or prison guards [obviously not good enough for England] and the odd settler
                Surely that would make a large proportion of Australians Poms

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Jan. 06 2004,00:12)
                  What a shame - more uncultured young dickheads from our former penal colonies ruining our beautiful los !

yes they do fuck it up !  must be genetically criminal and stupid !

Leave Thailand and Convent garden alone you degenerate ozzie scum.  You have no right to any opinion you pc cunts.

Neighbours - I shit 'em

Bricktop
                  I seen my mother laying on the floor with no clothes on and I seen Jesse Dixon laying on top of her. Just having his way with her. Well I just seen red. I picked up a kaiser blade on the porch. Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade. It's got a long handle kinda like an axe handle, and a blade shaped like a banana. I went in the house and hit Jesse Dixon in the head with it, knocked him off my mother. I don't reckon that quite satisfied me, so I hit him again with the sharp edge and plumb near cut his head off. My mother jumped up and started yelling, "What'd you kill Jesse for? What'd you kill Jesse for?" I don't reckon she minded too much what Jesse was doing to her. I reckon that made me madder so I took the kaiser blade, some folks called it a sling blade, I called it a kaiser blade, and I hit my mother upside the head with it...Killed her.

Comment

A Mercury is a good car. That's the car I was driving that day. I've had alot of cars. Different kinds. She was standing--this girl-- on the corner where there was this chicken stand, wasn't the Colonel but it was a chicken stand nonetheless. I pulled the Mercury up along side her and rolled down the window by electric power. She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that alot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush. She says, "Are you dating?" You know, so I said, "Sure". She gets in and we pull off to a remote location that was comfortable for both she and I. She says, "How much do you wanna spend?", I said, "Whatever it will take to see that bush of yours because I know it's a big one". She says, "Twenty five dollars". That's not chicken feed to a working man so I produce the $25, she puts it in her shoe, pulls up her skirt and there before me lay this thin, crooked, uncircumcised penis.

You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh?

Comment

Messers Childers and Bushman would have to come from the other branch of the of the english wandering society....The Americas! What utter drivel, I've yet to hear more excreta uttered from an Australian.
                      As for Donny actually admitting that he was of English extraction....Ouch! That must have stung, and even further undergoing a frontal labotomy to become a fully fledged Okker! For the record Donny, I'm not from Melbourne, although I must admit I did enjoy my tour of the Old Melbourne Jail.
                      While I'm grinding my Ozzie axe.....Anonimouse is full of the smelly stuff too. "POME" Prisoner of mother England. Where on god's sweet earth did you dig that one up from? They must have indoctrinated you with this rubbish at an early age. As anyone knows, a POM is called a POM simply because of the fact that the early English settlers/convicts indulged themselves in copiuos quantities of potatoes...Hence POM, a slang derivation from the French "Pommes de Terre" which even Donny knows is French for spud! "Ipso Facto" and that's Latin, in case you illiterates didn't have the benefit of a scholarly upbringing, which means case proven!
                      Bricktop would probably have used something stronger....The Cynic

Comment

cynic more inane dribble what has this got to do with bobo location. if your only reason for being in the forum is to grind your axe against australia then i sugest you insert it in your pompus english arse. email me direct please as most of the peole in the forum have no interest in you and you nasty shit

Comment

My dear Donny.....tut, tut, we are sensitive today aren't we? I have actually posted some very worthwhile information, which you chose to castigate as rubbish, only to be confirmed by one member, and thanked by several others. You must look at the wider picture my dear chap, and talking of wider pictures, the ones of Bobo; if you had travelled extensively, as
                          you claim, you would immediately see that the background in the shots is a little out of Pattaya Central. Have a nice day.....The Cynic

Comment

cynic, my dear chap, I suggest a glenmorangie - possibly a large one ? Don't let these serfs spoil your evening dear fellow. Life is indeed too long for these common penal scum !

Can't wait for the glorious 12th !

Bricktop

Comment

Originally posted by (Guest @ Jan. 07 2004,14:26)
                              Messers Childers and Bushman would have to come from the other branch of the of the english wandering society....The Americas! What utter drivel, I've yet to hear more excreta uttered from an Australian.
                               As for Donny actually admitting that he was of English extraction....Ouch! That must have stung, and even further undergoing a frontal labotomy to become a fully fledged Okker! For the record Donny, I'm not from Melbourne, although I must admit I did enjoy my tour of the Old Melbourne Jail.
                               While I'm grinding my Ozzie axe.....Anonimouse is full of the smelly stuff too. "POME" Prisoner of mother England. Where on god's sweet earth did you dig that one up from? They must have indoctrinated you with this rubbish at an early age. As anyone knows, a POM is called a POM simply because of the fact that the early English settlers/convicts indulged themselves in copiuos quantities of potatoes...Hence POM, a slang derivation from the French "Pommes de Terre" which even Donny knows is French for spud! "Ipso Facto" and that's Latin, in case you illiterates didn't have the benefit of a scholarly upbringing, which means case proven!
                              Bricktop would probably have used something stronger....The Cynic
                              So you're just crazy in a retard kind of way, huh? Wouldn't matter to me if you did do violence on someone. I ain't scared of shit. You're just a humped-over retard, seems to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X