X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eye Video's

Guys I have got to hand it to you, the video's of Eye this month are stunning, what a great girl! I have just booked my flights for my next trip to BKK and can't wait to get there now to see this gorgeous girl again!!!

Well done AsianTS!
    ATM for rent!

I saw her waltz into work a couple of weeks ago and she looks fucking fantastic, too.

Comment

Total sex bomb , and one the best model ever and she was my first model back in Dec 2005 , hard to say anything other than Eye , we all you .

Comment

I saw her in Temptations the other evening...

Knowing that I prefer small breasted girls, she kept trying to get me to play with her massive tits...

I obliged her...I'm not a fool...

She is indeed a very very sexy girl....
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Yeah Eye sure is a temptress...
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Great job Monkeyman!!!

I really like that she's talking throughout it, makes you wanna go to BKK to f*ck her.

Comment

She sure loves to talk wish more of my models would do the same .

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 12 2007,12:20) Great job Monkeyman!!!

I really like that she's talking throughout it, makes you wanna go to BKK to f*ck her.
                Why d' ya think I booked my flights?? I saw her a year ago and she snuggled up to me and told me she wanted to "take care you"! Unfortunately I was other wise booked for the night but I really should have taken up her generous offer
                ATM for rent!

Comment

Eyeball is a cool chick and funny as hell!!

I met her parents once.... it was her birthday and we went to their little shack on the outskirts of BKK so she could get a kiss from Mom;   Dad   hands her 1000 baht and kisses her cheek also......... Eye looks at me with a funny look and says "why is he giving me this money........you know I will just be giving it back to him tomorrow right?"

Sense of humour as well!!

Great kid, I just wish she looked like she  did when we first met in May '05, I like ladyboys better when they stay 'natural'
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Seems like we've all met Eye's parents...I wonder if they're the same ones too lol...
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

great line! Or, even funnier......imagine if we went with another ladyboy to meet her parents and they took us to the same shack?? Like in, "Lets set up one set of "parents" in the slums outside BKK and bring all these saps over and make 'em feel bad for us"?

These people were way cool..... the Dad was about my age and a real hard worker, you could tell, and their house was really a craphole.....and she had a cool younger brother. I have seen much poorer in my travels and have stopped worrying about every poor person in the 3rd world since I started supporting a small girl from BKK 8 years ago, but these people do have it pretty rough and for sure they love Eyeball and she loves them
                      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 12 2007,21:25)

Eyeball is a cool chick and funny as hell!!

I met her parents once.... it was her birthday and we went to their little shack on the outskirts of BKK so she could get a kiss from Mom;   Dad   hands her 1000 baht and kisses her cheek also......... Eye looks at me with a funny look  and says "why is he giving me this money........you know I will just be giving it back to him tomorrow right?"

Sense of humour as well!!

Great kid, I just wish she looked like she  did when we first met in May '05, I like ladyboys better when they stay 'natural'
                        Agreed about her looks, and that she is great company.

She came over to me at Lucky Lukes the other night, waving her hands in '600 baht' barfine mode.  That was just to speak to her!!   Actually she still cross with me about forgetting her birthday in April.  'How can I ever trust you again, Butterfly man' - but she seemed content with my answer 'you can't!'

................... I havent met her parents.... yet!   ...Never mind
                        TT

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 13 2007,11:38) Seems like we've all met Eye's parents...I wonder if they're the same ones too lol...
                          Is that the shack with the Air-con or did Eye sell it . C'mon DP i know your dying to tell me.

Comment

Working...
                          X