Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to everyone involved, i may not say or add much to the site but i have been able to listen and learn from the best which makes every trip i have a safe and successful fun journey, so happy birthday and let the good times roll.

Comment

(dazzla @ Jun. 18 2007,17:34) but i have  been able to listen and learn from the best
      yups, the people with the most knowledge and experience in the Thai LB scene hang out here, about 50 years combined experience for the staff and the mods, and the regular contributors' know a hell of a lot also.

Bump again!! and a hearty acknowledgement that after 6 years running this is still the best place to view ladyboys as well as read about them.
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Learning more about LB and found out from ATS great numbers of straight guys like me that also as well a fanatic or should I say adore the loveliest and most feminine asian LB. ATS enlightened my thoughts and broadened my mine about the most beautiful creature in this planet. More power to you , you did a good job and should keep doing it.
        machodik

Comment

Congratulations ATS...I hope the next six years are, at the very least, twice as lucrative.  

Integrity and generosity are the words that come to mind in my brief association with AsianTS.  I am very appreciative of your efforts; thank you.

Oh yeah, "friggin' hot" pops up too!  

Comment

Working...
          X