Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point!!

this one was too easy for sure

Next one; How much money does it take to maintain a website like this one?

a] None, it runs itself for free

b] can't count that high
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

Stogie gives me dirty looks and spits into my Mussels when I am not looking...
      Brilliant... (I'm writing all this down...)

Comment

Let's be realistic - the message boards have an impact on the people that read them. Some of what they read will impact aspects of their lives such as going to bars that they may well not have heard of before. So - in the end - we have an impact on all things ladyboy related because we provide information.

You can't control how people use that information but it's a good bet that there are times when a girl has been turned down as a result of a poor review or has been chased as the result of a good one.

It's reasonable to assume (and hope) that people reading here will NOT get scammed as much as someone who has never read here.

I see The Guess Bar as more of an unspoken partner because while we write all these plaudits about what a great place it is then also keep that place great by reading the comments and adapting to our strange farang ways.

I still can't over the fact that The Guess Bar is the only bar in Bangkok that puts nuts out to help you drink the beer faster enjoy the beer more. It's a nice touch and one of the reasons I go there.

Comment

For sure this side helps a lot the bars.....but also the ladyboys friently to this side
          help the side(ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER...)ME i found about this side back in
          2001.I was staying in bkk for 2 months and at that time i had a relatioship with the
          mamasan jessica at obsession and she told me to become a member on this side.
          MAYBE if jessica didnt tell me about this side i would never knew about it.

Comment

I would have to say unequivocally that the information, links, anecdotal stories of first hand visits to these bars are invaluable and kept current by the forum. The decision will aways be up to the patron where to go but with ATS for a guide it is very easy.

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 16 2007,11:44) and if you continue to do so we will have to move this thread  in to Academia,

You dont move anything anywhere remember
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

In light of recent events that have happened in a popular and well known ladyboy bar I'd like to adjust my comments earlier...

If you are running a club that generally people like and you remain uncontroversial then by and large the forum will generally have a positive influence on your business and it certainly can't do you any harm to have a few posts and pictures posted here.

The problems may crop up if you are NOT doing things correctly and you are flying in the face of what customer demands and expectations are. These posts never go away so if you are consistantly bad then it will probably come back to haunt you on these boards. If the integrity of the bar and the honestly of it's employees are talked about too often then there ARE people here who will stall at your doorstep...

Remember - people don't always write about how great you are, but they sure love to write about the bad stuff and the bad stuff sticks.

Comment

Working...
                X