X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One Bites the Dust

The very, very pretty "Gatoon" of Obsessions, with a very nice large dick, had the chop about 2 weeks ago by Dr. Kamol. Gatoon is at home and doing well, but with lots of pain.

Gatoon will work at Hollywood (a GG bar beside Obsessions) when she returns in about 2 months.

[This is not Gatoon in Obsessions who has a chopped twin sister LB working in Lollipop. This is 'blond' and extremely feminine looking Gatoon. ]

Wonder what they do with the dicks?

Well, they collect all the foreskins and make them into a purse. And when you rub it, it turns into a suitcase  

Comment

Turn them inside out 2 make a pussy
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Perhaps they save the dicks for those occasions when the jealous Thai wife cuts of the dick of the cheating husband that cannot be "reattached"!

Ahh, they just use the outside of the dick for making the pussy, except for the head of the penis where the most nerves are. That is used to make the sensate clitoris.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

brock landers

Comment

I thought she had died when i read the headline,but its worse than death,,,,, why they do it,i have yet to meet one who is mentaly stable afterwards

Comment

MADCAT365  That was a good one !!

Mine used to turn into a suit case too, now it resembles an attache case !!  Poor Old Man !!!!

DANNO  
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Where do you think politicians come from and Tax/IRS men from ? ? ?

Comment

All the dried up old dicks end up here, right?

From the subject, I'd thought "poor girl!". But now I see Ziggy's showin' the luv.

Anyone got pics?
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                  X