X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello MikeNewHampshire,

To find Cascades - as you walk into NEP on your right there is a escallator which takes you up to the 2nd floor (1st floor in English money!). Go up again to the next floor and then walk towards the back of NEP. You will arrive at the entrance door of Cascades bar. The inside is in a fake rock finish - sort of 'Fred Flintstone!'.

It's got better lavatories than nearly all the other bars in NEP. The downside is that there are separate ladies and gents. A definate minus in a ladyboy bar in my opinion!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Road Runner,
      So where do the ladyboys take a piss

Comment

>>Where exactly is Cascades?>>

Nana Plaza, back right, top floor.....BIG neon sign that you can see from the plaza entrance
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Dec. 20 2003,19:28)
          Road Runner,
          So where do the ladyboys take a piss
          Hello Jeff,

In Obsessions we all use the same toilets - a place I find full of interest    Of course I would not admit to hanging around in toilets!

In Cascades the ladyboys have a choice. I guess most will use the ladies. The gentlemen amongst us will of course not venture there.

It sort of takes some of the fun away though  

RR.

PS. I understand that if she's a top she will piss standing up - if she's a bottom sitting down. In my own experience this does not always hold up  
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (MikeNewHampshire @ Dec. 20 2003,07:53)
            Where exactly is Cascades?
            Third floor, far right in Nana Plaza.

Comment

First time poster here, though 10 year resident in LOS. Hello all!

Agree that Aria of Cascades is quite the stunner, and with plenty of confidence about her looks as well.  Understandable.

As of a few weeks ago, there were about 30 girls in Cascade, and at eleven p.m. on a Saturday night, about 5 customers.  So, things may be tough there for the girls who are trying to make some money.  With so few customers they may find other places.  A fairly large "cat fight" broke out on stage while I was there, which was, well, intriguing.    Maybe a result of the lack of customers, and not enough to keep the girls busy.

At least 5 stunners on the night I was there.  Hope it survives.

Great site here.  Can't believe I didn't join earlier.

Zimbo

Comment

Hi hit Cascades on monday,
                Got fucking mobed by about 10 lb's (quite good actually) Went in sober this time so I could pick a nice girl!
                Took Aria absoultly 100% amazing chick highly recomended.

Comment

Working...
                X