X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Golden Showers'

Did anyone here have done a golden shower whether provide or receptive with an LB...share yours experiences!

MD
    machodik

I've had a few mutual golden moments wth LBs.Especially the tops and the doms really loved it.Not for the faint of heart though,it is an aquired taste for sure!

Comment

Its alright if outside or in the shower etc.........certainly not a good in the bed thing ;-) In regards to Golden showers while its not really a shower, it does have to do with that gold fluid. I have already had a lover relieve himself while deep inside my ass.......could feel it just squirting inside. Have also had same in pussy on a few occassions as well and that too is a totally different feeling......Pee is relatively safe, but it can convey some nasty stuff as well....

Comment

Yes..what's so strange about? Even worst than that
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ok, anyone want to fess up to which LB's are into this sick (yet strangely alluring) pastime??

Comment

(perth_couple @ Jun. 17 2007,12:18) Ok, anyone want to fess up to which LB's are into this sick (yet strangely alluring) pastime??  
            "sick"?

on a board devoted to pursuing and fucking the asses of beautiful young creatures of debatable gender, with whom conversation is relatively impossible and the commonality of interests rarely extends beyond the bedroom -- except perhaps in the case of gs where the use of the bathroom would be apparently in order -- i find it hard to think of any fetishistic proclivity (short of those which cause physical or psychic damage) as "sick".
            but, based on earlier posts and your admission of the fetish's allure, you are, perhaps, i'm guessing, kidding...?

or perhaps you mean "sick" as in the current espn vernacular which follows a lebron james slam dunk or a tiger woods drive, when one might declare "dude, that is just sick'.

Comment

You guys are taking the piss.

Comment

I had few GS in the past with m y ex GF, she was love this practice and it's fascinating me as well, I feel not so confortable with this with LB, you need to have the right feeling is something really private, up to now never have the opportunity to have the right feeling with the right LB.
                Cyber
                I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

(thaibound @ Jun. 18 2007,12:36)
                  (perth_couple @ Jun. 17 2007,12:18) Ok, anyone want to fess up to which LB's are into this sick (yet strangely alluring) pastime??  
                  "sick"?

on a board devoted to pursuing and fucking the asses of beautiful young creatures of debatable gender, with whom conversation is relatively impossible and the commonality of interests rarely extends beyond the bedroom -- except perhaps in the case of gs where the use of the bathroom would be apparently in order -- i find it hard to think of any fetishistic proclivity (short of those which cause physical or psychic damage) as "sick".
                  but, based on earlier posts and your admission of the fetish's allure, you are, perhaps, i'm guessing,  kidding...?

or perhaps you mean "sick" as in the current espn vernacular which follows a lebron james slam dunk or a tiger woods drive, when one might declare "dude, that is just sick'.

Absolutely, positively, %100 joking

Cant remember too much we havnt tried over the years... If its between consenting adults, bring it on we say....

PC

Comment

Daphnie is more than capable of providing this sort of fantasy.

My old friend Yally from Linda Bar also doesn't mind some water sports.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jun. 19 2007,06:49) Daphnie is more than capable of providing this sort of fantasy.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Noted and noted, thanks KK

PC

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jun. 19 2007,05:49) Daphnie is more than capable of providing this sort of fantasy.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        koykaeng, didn't you once tell us that Daphnie just unloaded on you one morning while you were still in the bed... without any warning!

Comment

(Bam @ Jun. 21 2007,10:43) [koykaeng, didn't you once tell us that Daphnie just unloaded on you one morning while you were still in the bed... without any warning!  
                          Bam,

Are you trying to take the "piss" out of me ?

Actually, from memory she had me tied up on the bed at the time.

Nevertheless, difficult to explain to housekeeping !

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes tried it. As has been said many times, all working girls will do anything for money. There is no thought about do they like it. Do you think they like getting their asses fucked by much older, drunk men?

Tried it because of the desire to try something different, in the shower, but can't really say the action or emotion really matched the thought. So, didn't re-try. But anyone will do it.

Comment

I Only Shower Monthly...
                              but Wait That Was Not The Question Was It
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X