X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Thai ladyboys want?

Well, for those of you who know me and based on the hundreds and hundreds of ladyboys I have spoken with over the years, I think the choice is obvious for me. And there are no 3rd choices for a reason, so no one can waffle and be like 'Oh, well Lek really DOES love me but only wants me to go home for 10 months a year so she can have her space".

Errrr, her space means hanging with the Thai guys she prefers, 'working' [and not at Burger King] and maybe doing drugs while waiting for the support check from you to roll in; remember, ladyboys rarely use the word Boyfriend when referring to their guys in the west, it's always "Sponsor"! How's that make you feel?

So one choice only; do they want love or money from us stoopid falangs??
    They want a Western boyfriend living in Thailand
    0%
    They want a Western boyfriend who goes away and sends them money each month
    0%
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Obviously the girls who are in the P4P business would much rather have the money wired to them so they can get wired on the money!

This especially applies to the young and cute ones. Of course I'm generalising. It's possible to dig them out of a shitpit if your shovel is made of enough gold!

We all crave security - for most of us this manifests itself in a desire for money.

They want our cash - we are stupid enough to give it... seems like a fair trade! In fact; I'd be mistrustful of a ladyboy who said her motives were anything BUT money!

Good luck to them - even the shitpits beat the 18 hour back breaking work of a rice farm... Just slip on a sexy dress, get that lippy going on and line up a few mugs!

Comment

looks like this will be my 2nd too-easy poll this week!

with the early exit returns it looks like the people here are pretty realistic for the most part, but of course there will be the naysayers who live in The Kingdom and will be saying [or at least thinking]; "this guy's wrong [again LOL]; She really DOES love me and I know deep down I am the man she really wants!"

Just keep telling yourself that, guys

as always, a sheer pleasure and a joy reading here
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Yep - the poll is a bit too easy. I'm gonna start a more challenging one...

"Would you prefer to pay for sex or get it for free."

I bet that one causes a riot!

Comment

well remember SB,  while it's  'easy' for guys like you and myself who actually lift our heads out of the sand once in a while and face reality, there really ARE dozens or hundreds of guys in Thailand who would think that choice number one is true!  I see it in my mailbox daily and even read some insane stuff up here from time to time, as if these people really want guys twice their age with beer belly's  and hairy backs for anything but security.   I even saw a thread on Ladyboy Psychology but of course didn't open it because I already know; this is their psychology, 'I want to make as much money as I can before I turn 30 and will do whatever it takes to attain that, even if I have to pretend I am in love with these guys'.

And  I am sure the numbers are much higher for falangs who "date" real  females............see Private Dancer for more, but of course the same translates to ladyboys also.
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Bollocks
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Ladyboys want only three things

1) Money
              2) Money
              3) Money

( except for my girlfriend who also wants a new laptop )
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

99.95% of the P4P lbs will prefer option B. Now, if you happen to meet a non P4P lb, then option 1 might be true, especially if she has had bad experiences with Thai bfs.

Still leaves a 0.05% chance of finding a nice P4P lb who will love you and not the $$$$.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2007,23:24) Bollocks
                  as his Tee-ruc squeezes him hard in his avatar!!

Dave, you never told me you were a hopeless romantic!!

Snick.... don't forget they like Sony products also

RX..... the .05% is out there! I am not THAT much of a cynic to believe that there is no hope at all for us. But people who believe there is hope with a girl who has worked even 1 day in Nana Plaza or similar are simply fooling themselves
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 18 2007,23:29) my girlfriend
                    Ummmmm ..................
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 19 2007,00:15) Snick.... don't forget they like Sony products also
                      Thanks for the reminder !

How's the fat chicks ?
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

No way!!! I found my Icelandic girl!!

jing jing.....and we are in contact once again.... she can either come here on my dime or I may go to the land of the midnight sun for a week in Aug!!

see what MySpace can do for you??

Buttafly in with a real chick?? say it ain't so!!

{while the true romantics are saying 'cool, maybe he can leave us all alone now and go follow a Reykjavik message board'}

Object of my desires below, left side
                        Attached Files
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

The looks in their eyes tells me everything I need to know...

I can finger paint more sincerity than that!

Comment

and for sure not the brightest bulb on the circuit; which is why I like her of course!!

and.......who can NOT like a girl whom you meet while she is ordering a Beer Chang at 6am at a beach bar with the sunrise coming up?? we LOVE alcoholics around here, right MM??

the "ya wanna go get a chicken sandwich from my little Burmese friend and watch the sunrise?" sealed the deal
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

damm sb always the incuable romantic aren't we

Comment

Working...
                              X