X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm... 12 -0 right now

I guess I DO have to come up with some harder polls, too many people know the score around here!!

where have I been, this forum has somehow wised up since my last visits in April!!

it's no fun at all now

Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 18 2007,16:15)
      (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2007,23:24) Bollocks
      as his  Tee-ruc  squeezes him hard in his avatar!!

Dave, you never told me you were a hopeless romantic!!    

Sorry buttafly, I thought you already knew

Yes, I'm afraid I've fallen in love again, this time with my avator Am who is an absolute "darling"    

Dave007...
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

As long as you get what you want does it matter, for love or money.

When me and the ex split 15 years ago she says I don't think I ever loved you. So US, UK, AUS. or Thailand is it money or love? who knows.

Comment

All women seem to want security... Money and power have delivered both for ever....

Or, to quote NWA - "all women are money hungry scammin ho's"

Whichever floats your boat most

Comment

Its the love theyre after. You guys are bitter and cynical.
            Joy told me after i got her her damn LG chocolate cellphone, "i love you if you not buy phone" See?

Comment

(rick @ Jun. 19 2007,04:59) Its the love theyre after. You guys are bitter and cynical.
              Joy told me after i got her her damn LG chocolate cellphone, "i love you if you not buy phone" See?
              Not really about being cynical just realistic. I think most of us when we come to Thailand on our first few trips fall for the academy award performances by the P4P girls. It might be less prevalent in the non P4P girls but exists there also as I can vouch from experience.

As has been said before every relationship costs money whether it is with some fat white skank in Australia or UK or a ladyboy from UbonIWantYourMoney

Also has as also been said if you are getting what you want and are happy to pay the price whether that be in baht or gifts or love or all of the above then no problem.

I think the problem is with the poor naive guys who think that sending their hard earned will stop them from working or that they really love them. Not saying it does not happen but it is the exception rather than the rule.

Comment

[quote]
                (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2007,19:01)
                Originally posted by daveduke007,Jun. 18 2007,23:24
                Bollocks

Yes, I'm afraid I've fallen in love again, this time with my avator Am who is an absolute "darling"    

Dave007...
                Thats it ..He is in love AGAIN...

Sory Dave no disrespect...
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

ozzie, i have no illusions of lb´s being faithful, i was just kidding. They turn to next sucker as soon your plane leaves Thai soil. At least the p4p lb´s we usually discuss here.

Comment

[quote]
                    (69billy @ Jun. 18 2007,20:06)
                    (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2007,19:01)
                    Originally posted by daveduke007,Jun. 18 2007,23:24
                    Bollocks

Dave007...
                    Thats it ..He is in love AGAIN...

Sory Dave no  disrespect...
                    I know Billy, and have a great trip mate
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Poll was a Bit Too Easy, Eh  
                      We All Know....Money is Number One  
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 18 2007,09:22) No way!!! I found my Icelandic girl!!

see what MySpace can do for you??
                        I sure as hell wouldn't kick her out of bed!!

Comment

Thai ladyboys are like all other women they want your money. do a simple experiment. if a ladyboy or girl say"i love you jing jing" reply with" ok ill cut your money in half"
                          watch em fly out the doop never to be seen again
                          Thai rak thai = thai love thai, They nearly alll have thai boyfriends. reguardless of what they say to you. this goes for none p4p girls and transexuals. The attraction is money the same As the west. weston girls never marry the man they want to fuck they marry the man who is the best provider
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

What about finding a rich LB??
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Nothing more than $$$ and big d*ck. that is what they want.

MD
                              machodik

Comment

(machodik @ Jun. 19 2007,23:32) Nothing more than $$$ and big d*ck. that is what they want.
                                disagree, sorry....a small dick makes their jobs easier, why have some 8-inch cock sliding into your rectum when some Jap guy with a 5-incher will pay more and hurt less? watch when a couple of these guys walk into Obsessions, the swarm around them is not only comical but also pathetic....seeing these ladyboys beg for attention from these dudes so they can make 75 bucks rather than 50 is a sad sight indeed.

only 4 romantics here, keep fooling yourselves that your 'girlfriends' really loves you and when the fone rings at all hours or they mysteriously have to leave you with a moments notice or they break a date 'cause their friend is in the hospital and sick maak, that is all just coincidence.
                                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X