X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(buttafly @ Jun. 20 2007,00:20)
    (machodik @ Jun. 19 2007,23:32) Nothing more than $$$ and big d*ck. that is what they want.
    disagree,  sorry....a small dick makes their jobs easier, why have some 8-inch cock sliding into your rectum when some Jap guy with a 5-incher will pay more and hurt less?    watch when a couple of these guys walk into Obsessions, the swarm around them is not only comical but also pathetic....seeing these ladyboys beg for attention from these dudes so they can make 75 bucks rather than 50 is a sad sight indeed.

only 4 romantics here, keep fooling yourselves that your 'girlfriends' really loves you and when the fone rings at all hours or they mysteriously have to leave you with a moments notice or they break a date 'cause their friend is in the hospital and sick maak, that is all just coincidence.
    Now wait a minute....Are you saying her brother didn´t really forget his keys and she had to leave 3 am after a phonecall to help him into their house?

I just love the pictures you paint of Lb´s in LOS
    So cynical , yet so true.

Comment

Sigh...has life made us all bitter cynics?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 20 2007,11:46) Sigh...has life made us all bitter cynics?  
        Probably just realistic I would say.
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

buffalo not in jail for dealing yaba.....damm lied to again

Comment

On impulse I voted the first option because Ladyboys are like everyone else, they have dreams. But if they are young and working in bars, fair enough to generalize they are only after pulling cash and after all that's what most of us experience. But as they get on in years they do wish to settle down and as their shelf life diminishes they really don't have any choice but to find a normal life somewhere in Thailand, hopefully with the romantic ideal of someone they can love and who can support them.

Comment

I think its pretty simple really. If the girl is smart she wants fun and security. If the girl is dumb she wants fun and quick cash. Depending upon the girl, you could easily calculate the answer - ie if she saves money, she will edge towards security as it shows she is looking towards the future. If she lives day to day, she probably works on the basis that Budha will look after her......

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

A keen and quite true observation Mardhi. Although it would seem that most working LBs operate on the latter rather than the former.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

IT's a dog eat dog word
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

all good points, and I like Jadeite's post; I believe also that it's true as the years roll by they may want the security and "love" that a western guy can provide [usually one-way of course, not many Thai people will actually truly love any of us].  By then they have learned that all the Thai guys are asshole's to them and they may want a westerner by say age 30 or so, but I am not convinced any earlier;  sorry all you lover-boys out there...... which has now reached 6 by the way, so good for you guys for sticking up the middle finger to conventional wisdom!

And  as you say their shelf lives have diminished, and they see the end in sight for hooking....bottom line at that point however is that it may be too late; us superficial males will always want someone younger and cuter, hence plenty of long threads about Moo and other new cuties but how many about Casa girls?  Hmmm   ....  

Mardhi....... living day-to-day is the thai style for sure.....hell,  I know so many ladyboys and ladies who literally don't know where their next rent is coming from and it's due tomorrow; how can anyone live like that? so yes, the ones that can save are keepers for sure; but some save TOO much [I have some names in my head and they will stay there] and become greedy, not just savers.

Thanks Rick..... but being cynical [and  therefore realistic] is why I am not welcomed around here by most people so I keep my reality checks to a minimum, it keeps the board more fun that way.  

This line;

'Are you saying her brother didn´t really forget his keys and she had to leave 3 am after a phonecall to help him into their house'

Lyla really pulled this on me in April after getting a call just 10 mins after arriving at my house!  She spoke Thai to some dude for 5 mins and then said her "dad is locked out of the apartment and I have to go let him in".  Come on, Lyla......gimme more credit than that.....  I gave her cab fare and let her go but it pissed me off more that she would try and pull that nonsense on me than just be honest. Plus I had to call another skank from my fone and that takes another hour to come over!

Hmmm.... cynical?  after 7 years of THAT?

Jeez, can't understand why    
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

I never really answered the point from a farang side as others have done. In a nutshell, just expected the worse, and you will probably be (quite) pleased with the upside. Expect heaven and you will end up in hell in no time at all. Maybe I just look no further than myself in how I came to those conclusions but I have (in the past) been as bad as almost all of these girls and so think, well if I have done it, just assume they will as well.

However I do believe ladyboys are looking for acceptance and love, providing it comes with a blank cheque book and a index linked pension of course. Of course, they are fickle but seeing some on the posts on this or other forums, I am beginning to wonder if its the LB's or the customers who are more strung out sometimes

So I say, just assume the worst, dont get too stressed out and go with the flow (oh and dont get a joint bank account )

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

What do ladyboys want ?
                        They want me to arrive in six weeks time with plenty of baht in my pocket
                        and thats what I plan in doing
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

EIGHT romantics now!!

how much ya wanna bet at least one was a Ladyboy {Hi, Chom!} trying to make us read what they want us to read? maybe 2 or more........ the 8 votes certainly could not have come from any male who really believes that shit to be true;  can it?
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Had a "serious" chat with 2 LB´s I longtimed a couple of days ago.
                            Money is NOT no.1!
                            Falangs are no.1.
                            I ask why.
                            Because falang have mony

Comment

(topdogdk @ Jun. 22 2007,17:47) Money is NOT no.1! Falangs are no.1. I ask why. Because falang have mony

Comment

(topdogdk @ Jun. 22 2007,18:47) with 2 LB´s I longtimed

Stamina is a great thing, mate......

and ya, that line is pretty good..... and thanks for the honesty from these 2 ladyboys, it matches what my signature says, what this thread is about and what every ladyboys in Thailand is thinking; whether they say it or not.

wow, the 'other' side who seems to think differently is at 12 now....do we really have that many ladyboys reading/lying here?
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X