X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding  Ladyboys

Recently there has been alot of muck throwing over girls like aye in pattaya.she is certainly my kind of girl and im sure a few others who love big cocks like rick feel the same,
    Im just interested to know how many guys call up and email girls they have never met?? trying to win them over with there charms???
    personally i think this is a total waist of time unless you have already met the girl and been with her.
    IF you have a favorite girl whom you see here or another web sight, it is likely she will be a popular girl and ofter dissapointment will rear its ugly head when you go to the bar and try and meet her. even if you have called her and made a date with her, there is very little chance she will write it in her diary.Diary thailand dont think so
    Better of just to arrive have a few numbers and do a bit of afternoon calling. Thats how i first met mint over a year ago.If you have 5 or 7numbers im sure one or two will be on hand and i your room inside an hour.
    Go out at night and walk the bars of nana and i gurantee there will be 10 or so girls whom you have never seen or heard of , working in the bars.The super stars or tomorrow might have just walked into the bar, and are desparate for a first bar fine to impress there friends.
    I love the hussel and bussel of the turn out of nana where the free lancers mingle with the rest, No bar fines to worry about and of course the girls all want to go again for the money, especially if the rent is due.
    Good luck in your hunting, bye the way i have ayes number(thanks to sKramla) but there is no way i would call it and have a chat with her if im not sitting on her door step.
    donnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Good post Donnnnnny. Once we let our emotions start to rule we lose touch with reality very fast. I love going to Nana EP and there is always one LB who will grab onto my stick and make it rise to the occasion. You can never get played for a sucker that way as you are in total control from the get go. If you are in Bkk for a week or more just rotate bars in NEP so you don't have to see the same LB if you don't want to.

Comment

Pattaya is fast becoming the epicenter for ladyboys. In the last couple of years the amount of bars has increased, the amount of caberet shows, the amount of streetwalkers... there are ladyboys in every other GG bar! It's simply an amazing growth of talent.

There are about 1,000 ladyboys and femboys walking the streets and bars every night in Pattaya...

With more bars opening all the time just for ladyboys and more and more busloads stopping by every day it's Pattaya that's gonna be getting the attention, soon - NOT Bangkok...

Comment

Yes and the quality of Pattaya seems to be improving all the time. Of course the prices are lower and the girls are less jaded it seems.

So many bars and with nearly a token ladyboy in every gg bar also. I was never a fan but am almost converted.

As far as calling the girls. I will admit I have done this from home back in Australia but only the girls I already knew and had spent time with. I have however chatted on msn with a few I had never met before.

Donnnnnny is right about having a few numbers in reserve but mostly I think this works with girls you have already met so you know what to expect when she arrives. I very rarely call a girl up for some afternoon delight if I have never met her before.

Comment

Pattaya has been up and down for ages. Ive been going since 1989 and the Ladyboy factor changes all the time although there are more bars now than ever.. and it appears its on the up again...ive always been a big fan though and i love it there...indeed i may even be dropping in sooner rather than later..

There used to be some nice LB open bars at the bar complex end of soi 7-8 which have long gone. Some real beauties used to hang there and im talking 12 years ago.

If only the local Govt would spend some money on amenities.... the Pier long since collapsed into the sea and the Sea is filthy ...

Comment

there can be 10,000 ladyboys there, don't matter

BKK and the islands in the south are far better IMO.....Pattaya is for sex tourists and I haven't been that since about 2001
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

I do agree that there are far to many drunken  sex tourists , assorted imbeciles and other lowlife on the loose...I doubt if the local Fauna will ever change ...

Did try Phuket once but the Tsunami wiped my Hotel out on the first night and nearly me with it.. .. aint been back since...but i am thinking bout it...

Comment

this thread is not about wether pattaya or bangkok is the best place to go
                its about leaving thial ladyboys the fuck alone when your at home and (wanking off to pictures). There girls get hundreds of fools ringing them trying to arange dates when there in the uk or usa. They know your not in thailand when you ring. But most of them are polite enough to chat.
                as i said having a few numbers is allways worth while , i have met alot of hotties this way. BUt in no way do i call them from sydney.
                thanks donnnnnny

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 19 2007,13:49) Pattaya is for sex tourists
                  And Nana Plaza is for.......

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 20 2007,08:01)
                    (buttafly @ Jun. 19 2007,13:49) Pattaya is for sex tourists
                    And Nana Plaza is for.......

RR.
                      Family Outings I Suppose  
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Here is where most of the punters fuck up.......They get back to Farangland from just having the time of their life with the sexiest LB's on earth. They want to keep the feeling and emotions a little longer and have those gals there when they return whenever. So they call and I-message and send money. Rules are simple: 1) Don't fall in love (emotional) 2)Never send money 3) Don't call before you arrive and alert them to a "fresh wallet". You will have the time of your life on every visit if you follow those simple rules.

Comment

OK mate whatever

You stick to your rules and I'll stick to mine
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 19 2007,17:01) Pattaya is fast becoming the epicenter for ladyboys. In the last couple of years the amount of bars has increased, the amount of caberet shows, the amount of streetwalkers... there are ladyboys in every other GG bar! It's simply an amazing growth of talent.

There are about 1,000 ladyboys and femboys walking the streets and bars every night in Pattaya...

With more bars opening all the time just for ladyboys and more and more busloads stopping by every day it's Pattaya that's gonna be getting the attention, soon - NOT Bangkok...
                          You had me at 1,000 ladyboys...
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Rules are made to be broken Dave and when they are broken sometimes great things happen. Falling in love or getting emotionally involved is always a side effect after spending any amount of time with these beautiful LB's. How each of us handles their own destiny is in their own hands. The rules above were meant for beginners not veterans like yourself. Carry on mate and enjoy your catch!!

Comment

(aperry @ Jun. 20 2007,09:22) Here is where most of the punters fuck up.......They get back to Farangland from just having the time of their life with the sexiest LB's on earth.  They want to keep the feeling and emotions a little longer and have those gals there when they return whenever.  So they call and I-message and send money.    Rules are simple:  1) Don't fall in love (emotional)  2)Never send money 3) Don't call before you arrive and alert them to a "fresh wallet".    You will have the time of your life on every visit if you follow those simple rules.  
                              this post is sure perfection from a man who knwos the sceen in asia well said sir aperry well said.

Comment

Working...
                              X