X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Size

I was wondering what is the largest breast size people have seen on the girls in Thailand. I have a friend that says he has only seen 1 D-cup girl. I know a few dancers in the US that are huge but I think they got the enlargement on arrival.

My Thai Girl Girl in Phuket has a huge pair of Breasts....lol...Thats why i love her....lol..Certainly bigger than a D Cup..

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I don't think big tits on an oriental girl looks good at all - a big cock maybe LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricktop

Comment

Why Not have a Big Cock, Big Ass aka Jungle Bootie and some Big Ass Tities....The size of watermelons... The ass has to be firm, Juicy.. The tits firmish but not to hard and the cock well shaped... Find that for me Bricktop and ill Marry her.....

Comment

Yes yes my friend AFTER i have divorced her LOL - hope you like sloppy seconds dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Fully packed always strapped my friend,

Bricktop

Comment

To me Bricktop....

Going 2nd is a privalege.....i makes me feel like im the main act LOL

Comment

some of the ladyboys i know have absolutely huge knockers, but they are more phony than a 3-dollar bill. some of these girls get 350CC of fluid, which is way too much [250cc would be more like a REAL thai lady but these ladyboys do like to overdo it].

big boobs on a thai lady is very rare, same as most of those asian ladies. if you can find one, hold onto them, ummm, hold onto her LOL

Jon

Comment

Bit Tits and Big Booties appear to be few and far between in thailand but somehow i have managed to find where they frequent, the big bootie big breast hot spots so to speak.

This information will be past on to the highest bidder.

On like Ebay there is no time limit for the bidding here guys.....

Comment

Fess up dude or else I'll find you in LOS and make you sleep with gg's all your holiday - and I mean big fat sweaty ones that have eaten alot of curry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Curry free,

Bricktop

PS My girlfriends Uncle and Cousin are both Police Officers, 1 in Bkk and 1 in Pattaya so ya better be a good boy Mr Beef sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Being a good boy......Now is that Behaving or Behaving accordingly...

Comment

i don't know ? are you a bad boy ? behave as you feel fit dear chap !

brick

Comment

I will seek council from Great Yoda and return with news Brother Bricktop!

Comment

You guys are right , in Thailand and the Pi the tits are in general smallish with a smattering of bigger girls around, allways remember pek in pattaya huge no not huige fucking huge, she married a french guy . It indonesia the tits are much bigger and i think there is a reason for it. The indonesian islands have a big influence of indian and arabic traders through the past centurys, leaving some of the women there very well endowed (.)(.) i love em.
                          As for shemales i remember one from limetquio or how ever you spell it, in pattaya. she hade huge boobs and wantedd to get them done again even bigger ahhhhhh tits they can never be big enough

Comment

Donny

I c more than a handful as being a waste, but i have big hands....

Comment

hhaha mr beef me to huge hands love my cock between huge big fun bags)

Comment

Working...
                              X