X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you?

got this friend 22 pretty and a little younger than me! well quite a lot!!
    shes bloody fun and bi ,comes round roughly once every two weeks for a good shagging when boyfriends away!. last week she discovered all my lb pics no worries but do like to keep it quite,she loved them,,,we went through cock sizes, shapes, shoulders,tits small med and large,faces everythink really,
    later had anal, took me back to jan in phuket with my lb friend, anyway she wants to come in oct with me??? some of the sernarios we went through crazy and very horney,but always have gone alone, my best mate who knows my passion reakons its a bad idea,
    but like she said best of both kissing a girl and having cock!!!...just watching would be flipping good, then join in!!!!

sounds like fun to me... bring her with a agreement that you each have seprate time and that if things go strange between you two that u two split for a while and see how it goes.

good luck

Comment

(tim12121212 @ Jun. 22 2007,02:29) anyway she wants to come in oct with me???
      Errr....... Isn't the boyfriend going to notice she's disappeared.

Or is she going to tell him she's going on holiday with the 'girls'

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

tim.... you have won the lottery... do it!

Comment

(rayton @ Jun. 22 2007,16:58) tim.... you have won the lottery... do it!
          Yep, then, um... tell US all about it - please!

Comment

will do,,,,, no worries, wont mind her meeting my lb friend but my thai girlfriend i dont think would aprove!but 2 hell with them all,,,, my last thai bird said do what you like just make sure you come back to me some time in the night!!!god i love sea, !!!!i;ll try and send pic's

Comment

(trocks69 @ Jun. 22 2007,05:21) sounds like fun to me... bring her with a agreement that you each have seprate time and that if things go strange between you two that u two split for a while and see how it goes.

good luck
              BUT will she let it happen?
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yes, go as soon as possible!

PC

Comment

(tim12121212 @ Jun. 23 2007,16:03) will do,,,,, no worries, wont mind her meeting my lb friend but my thai girlfriend i dont think would aprove!but 2 hell with them all,,,, my last thai bird said do what you like just make sure you come back to me some time in the night!!!god i love sea, !!!!i;ll try and send pic's
                  You are one lucky bastard.
                  Hope the both of you have a great time.
                  And please,pics of your trip as soon as possible after the trip.
                  See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

she will dd ,some of the threesome and foursome ideas shes has is quite bizzare and she'll be good to go into all the bars and shows with, the 3 times i've gone alone to casanovas been swamped!!!its ok but sometimes gets to much!! but not really complaining

Comment

(tim12121212 @ Jun. 24 2007,00:12) she will dd ,some of the threesome and foursome ideas shes has is quite bizzare and she'll be good to go into all the bars and shows with, the 3 times i've gone alone to casanovas been swamped!!!its ok but sometimes gets to much!! but not really complaining
                      I imagine you can get everything you dreamed of done with your bi friend and some of the warriors at cassanova. An envious good luck to you!

Comment

live the dream that many of us would love to be part of.I am sure that many of the "attached" members here wish that their wives, etc would agree to such a scenario.I know that I am one.
                        However I agree that you should not tie both of you up to a "non-exit" strategy.
                        nigel69

Comment

Working...
                        X