X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Tourism Page update please

Gentleman;   Since this website is now based in Amsterdam and the staff who do live in Thailand can not cover all the ground there of course, we were hoping for a little help with our planned update of the Tourism page.

This thread will be pinned; for the future help of members and readers here, we would appreciate any and all comments that you know about new bars on the scene since the last update in summer 2006. We have Nana plaza covered, but are very short on Patpong,  Pattaya and Phuket information as well as Koh Samui.  Of course if anyone has been to Cebu, Manila or Angeles city, Jakarta, Bali, etc,  recently that would be great as well.

One Paragraph for whatever you know please; we will combine all thoughts and/or comments into a new-look Tourism page which will be added to the members area in July.

Thank you as always

Miya  

The major ladyboy bars in Patpong, Bkk are King's Castle 3 and King's Corner.

They are very near to each other on opposite sides of the pathway.

King's Castle 3 is a mix of pre and postop lbs. Some of the most beautiful P4P lbs can be found here. The ratio is about 70% preop - 30% postop, but can vary. Some of the staff here work part time - on weekends if they are students, so the ratio varies or they may be inbetween their Hong Kong/Singapore tours.

The bar fine here is 500 Baht as of July 2007, but the quoted ST and LT rates are more than Nana Plaza. They will start at 4000 ST and 8000 LT, but remember everything is negotiable, especially during low season.

There have been reports of bill padding, theft and pushy dancers and staff. This seems to have been markedly reduced as of my July visit.

King's Corner is a mix of postop lbs and ggs. The lbs are generally taller than the ggs, more busty and better looking. Some of the most beautiful postop lbs p4p lbs work here. The ratio is about 50% postops and 50% ggs. The ggs used to wear boots, but this is no longer the case. The bar fines and ST/LT rates are same as quoted for KC3, but remember negotiation is the key. Also don't be surprised if they deny they are lbs - this bar caters to a lot of Asians, especially Japanese, so they would like to maintain the illusion of an all gg bar.

Both these bars will promote the signing of your bills, this has helped reduce the amount of bill padding - but still be careful and don't get blitzed out of your mind to avoid problems.

There are a few lbs also who work freelance - in King's Garden, which is just beside KC. Some of the KC/KC3 lbs will also go there after hours if they did not get clients during their shift at KC.

There may be a smattering of lbs found in some of the other bars, but the best looking ones are in KC3 and KC.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Wheres the men on the ground in pattaya. Can you stop shagging for 5 mins and update the lb scene as it seems to have exploded in last 3 months.
      Pussy Stinks

Comment

It should also be noted that not only are the barfines cheaper at patpong, but so are the drink prices. Nana drinks are now 35% more than patpong. Patpong ladydrink prices are an even better value. That can make big difference if you go out often or like good deals.

Patpong also has some of the nicest ST rooms you will find in town located across from Kings Corner and upstairs. Even the hallway is the quality of a 4 star hotel--though they cost more at 500 baht. 300 baht ST rooms can also be found elsewhere in patpong.

Another patpong bar barely of mention: Pinnochio beer bar consistently has several pre-op ladyboys of average to below average looks. The features of this bar is that it is open all day long and has a quickie room in the back.

They (KC3) will start at 4000 ST and 8000 LT
        I'm too much of a regular to have an idea of what the proposals to newbies are these days. I pay 1000/2000 just as I do in Nana. For all we know newbies are getting quoted 4000/8000 ST/LT in Nana these days too. Be aware a ridiculous price can not only be that they think you are gullible, but could also indicate they do not like you. As far as I can tell, whatever price one pays in any one bar, they can apply it to any gogo in Bangkok--except Kings Corner. At Kings Corner they feel they are something really special at the pinnacle of the ladyboy ladder and it is sort of a prestige job and they thus are extremely demanding for money. Though interestingly the gg's working there are not.

There have been reports of bill padding, theft and pushy dancers and staff.
        I don't recall anything posted here regarding this so perhaps it is a reputation that is no longer deserved and out of date. On the other hand, there have been recent reports here about bars in Nana with pushy staff and bill padding. I myself once caught a pick pocketer in the act in Obsession. Patpong is the safer of the two because your signature is on each bill. In nana, you don't have that bit of insurance / deterrent on your side. I also like how patpong drinks are 100 baht even so you can very easily calculate your tab which likewise is also a deterrent for any padding. But wherever you go be careful, don't let an out of control tab stay unpaid for too long, and always do your own counting.

There may be a smattering of lbs found in some of the other bars
        For what it is worth, this is less true in patpong than nana. You can troll nana and find ladyboys dancing here and there. At this time I actually can't say that I know of even a single pre-op gogo dancer outside KC3 and I've been to patpong every week for years. It will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack, though you may net a rare wait staff ladyboy or a post op dancer.

Comment

It has been a year since I went to Cebu and now all of the "girlfriends" have websites and travel to Hong Kong, Singapore etc. as "worldclass prostitutes".

Comment

[QUOTE]
            It's a good idea to touch this topic.
            I am next week leaving for Indonesia, but all what I found in the ATS Tourism navigation was an updating from 2005.
            I hope I can supply some fresh information about the scene after return.
            I also would appreciate info about other markets in the wide world.Even if ATS is committed to Asia, the world has got smaller in these days and Asian -LB lovers will also got to other countries like Brazil etc. or am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
            X