X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm in love w/ this girl!!!!

hey guys, i'm new here. I'm not really into LBs, i joined in mostly because of curiosity. Browsed thru the whole gallery i found May, she's drop dead gorgeous...i'm in love     .

May

i have a question for the mods. Will she be here more often?? I cant get enough of her...more more more  

i'm frickin jealous of whoever took pictures of her!!!  

hey there

first off, thanks for checking out the website. 2nd of all, i am the guy you have to be jealous of because i am the one who took the pics of her! to make you even more jealous [LOL] we have even been in the rack together [hi Stogie] a few times and she was fantastic, but that was a while ago.

now the sad news......she had a fight with one of the members here and has requested that all of her contact information be withdrawn from the site. could be a temporary thing, but for now i must abide by her wishes. in any case, it is common knowledge that she works at the Limmatquoi bar in Pattaya, the hottest girl there by far, so go and see her sometime.

and don't be a stranger up here! it's nice to have you aboard.

regards jon

Comment

Originally posted by
      hey guys, i'm new here. I'm not really into LBs, i joined in mostly because of curiosity
      Sure thing, fella. Same thing happened to me...

I was browsing the net for cheap car insurance, and wow, I got re-directed here.

Out of interest I joined!

Comment

jon

so....ur the lucky fella who took pics of her  

btw, i dont think i'll ever get to see her in person anyways because i dont know anyone there and i wouldnt travel alone to thai by myself and if i do, i'll probably just be friends w/ her unless she's a post-op then we can move on to another level of relationship. I just thought she look really gorgeous. She's almost flawless to me if she doesn have that stick between her legs.

i wonder which lame fucker in here traveled couple of thousand miles to thailand and asked jon to make all the arrangements just to piss May off  

lastly and mostly, ur site is  

stogie

actually this is what happened, i was looking for a full size blown up doll on ebay and a phenomenon zap thru my screen led me here.  

not that i dont like some LBs but i just cant accept a beautiful girl with a dick between her crack. I think it doesnt feel and look right for a straight guy like me.  

Comment

Working...
        X