X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Sayings

Met a girl in Singapore who used to work at KC3, and whom I knew I had a big dick. She knows I like big.

Took her home, before we start she says..."Sorry, I hope you not angry but now I cut one month ago. Cannot sex there, hurt too much."

As I like her a lot, her personality, and I've known her a long time, I didn't sweat it too much, and said ok, no problem, even thought it really was a bit annoying that she only told me in the room. So we start to kiss.

"Sorry I cannot kiss la, as I fix my braces this week, and hurt, blood come, I don't want you get any, ok?"

At that point, I just couldn't get a hard-on anymore.

I've had at least 20 similar experiences to this ... just prior to sex the bombshell comes ... but how about you?

How about, "I cannot boom boom because my bottom have poo poo too much"? That just about ends the night for me. Fortunately, I've only heard this once...but that's one time too many!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hmmm... I get this one quite a lot...

"You're a fat ugly bastard... can I go now before I throw up?"

Come on, Ziggy... you invite a gal back home for some sex and she is physically disfigured and you find out after you've gone to the trouble of getting her home and then she won't even kiss you?

This girl is seriously taking the piss, right?

Anyway, moving on...

My first night with a ladyboy was about 5 years ago with Kui in a hotel in Thong Lor... As the heavy petting progresses for some inexplicable reason Kui announces that she's cut! I'm so horny that I declare that I don't care and we get back to the nitty gritty... It turns out that this was some kind of test by her and I soon discover that she's the proud owner of a 19 year old hormone 'enhanced' dicklet!

To this day I don't know why she came out with that bombshelll!

My subsequent surprises have been with GGs who piss me off for one reason or another...

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 24 2007,11:37)  How about, "I cannot boom boom because my bottom have poo poo too much"? That just about ends the night for me. Fortunately, I've only heard this once...but that's one time too many!  
        I tried saying that to one of the Brazilian girls in Sao Paulo when I saw the size of her tackle.......

It didn't work
        Mister Arse

Comment

No fuck, no BJ and no kissing......errr, what exactly is this non-working prostitute doing working in a whorehouse/go-go bar?

a ladyboy in Patong beach said this to me once, and surprisingly it has only happened once; "You pay me now na"

before she even took off a stitch of clothes!

she was promptly shown the door and I went back to Bangla to find one who follows the rules

Pre-paying?  what is this, a gas station?  
          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Yep had that too (pre-paying) and also showed them the door!

I had big "Lek" from KC3 over to the house. She started coughing and sneezing and had to go throw up in the washroo. She came out and said, "No problem, we can do". Err, not for me we couldn't.

Comment

Funny... Last trip to Pattaya I pounced on one of my favourite femboys and when I got the little sexpot home she (er, he actually!) was really hot to the touch... obviously running a high fever, I mean burning up...

What do you have to do to make sure what goes through your front door is gonna be a good shag in their back door?

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 24 2007,12:48)  Pre-paying?  what is this, a gas station?  
                Only ever happened to me once - a LB from Obs (who no longer works there) asked for money up front   .

Sex was mediocre, and afterwards she then berated me 'I know you pay Lisa 2000 bah - why not me?' etc etc etc

Fuck off....
                TT

Comment

So how worried should I be if I tip a LB from a club pretty good?
                  Is she going to tell the other girls "Here comes Daddy Warbucks".
                  Only so much dinero in mi wallet girls.
                  See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 24 2007,19:17)  Funny... Last trip to Pattaya I pounced on one of my favourite femboys and when I got the little sexpot home she (er, he actually!) was really hot to the touch... obviously running a high fever, I mean burning up...

What do you have to do to make sure what goes through your front door is gonna be a good shag in their back door?    
                    I thought mamasan monitored the girls,wouldn't she have noticed that your date was sick.
                    If they are not upfront with you beforehand,what other suprises do they have in store for you.
                    See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(skeeterboy069 @ Jun. 24 2007,13:44) So how worried should I be if I tip a LB from a club pretty good?
                      Is she going to tell the other girls "Here comes Daddy Warbucks".
                      Only so much dinero in mi wallet girls.
                      What do you think?

Yep, you are screwed
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Remember this memorable one, on getting one lb on the hotel bed ...................

"Promise you love me after?!?!"

By shites - before we even start - not a good sign! In fact ............ turned out to be great ........... much to my surprise

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 24 2007,13:32) Sex was mediocre, and afterwards she then berated me 'I know you pay Lisa 2000 bah - why not me?'
                          EXACT same thing happened to me! years ago....with little Cherry [now cut] from Obsessions, in 2003; we screwed and she was just going through the motions, pretty lame really. upon leaving I gave her 1000b, she says "why you pay Chompoo 1500 and me only 1000"? Ummmm, because she was good and you were horrendous!! This was before Chompoo became my best friend, a superstar and later on a caricature of an american woman.

proves another point also...anyone who thinks these people don't talk amongst themselves constantly is just plain wrong. recently {April} I handed my friend Beer [number 19] a 1000b tip in Obsessions; why? Because I like her a lot and she needs that 30 bucks more than I do, I didn't even take her out. My ex-favorite junkie calls me an hour later "why did you give Beer 2000 baht for nothing?!" Funny, not only did Beer spread that around asap, she even doubled the price of the tip!

Ladyboys= little old ladies when it comes to yapping
                          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

surely she had a haemorrhoid operation in there somewhere to kill all options?

Comment

Back in the late 70's, just before I started to bugger a Thai divorcee back in Fayetteville, NC, she started to scream, "No Lae, no mi asshole, mi asshole for Shit!!"

At the club an hour before she stated she would do "everything." Everything she did do -- she just bitched about it the rest of the night.

Rebel Ray

Comment

Working...
                              X