Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they all talk.When I stayed in Sunee Plaza,one of the workers at the b and b kept coming on to me.I would bring back a fem boy and he would ask her all about what we did and how much I paid.He would call her a ladyboy,but she was a femboy or even a gay boy. Even the cleaning boy would gossip with my trick in the morning and who knows what they were saying,if only we could speak thai!! It almost motivates me to learn Thai just to know what they are saying about us.

Comment

they were saying.."why this farang not kiss you"?
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

was in patong soi bang bang so this very sexy ladyboy in katours r us paid fine got to her place had shower just getting down to it she said I NO YOUR WIFE SHE VERY PRETTY

I THOUGT OPPS

Comment

[QUOTE]I thought mamasan monitored the girls,wouldn't she have noticed that your date was sick.

The only time mamasan will get off her fat ass is to relieve your fat wallet of some Bhat. You are always on your own and it is always "Up to you!!!"

Comment

No Smoke After Sex...........One Drag is Enough  
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Cannot kiss because "luin" my make up. Cannot put finger in ass because too much pain. Cannot cum in face/mouth because "luin" make up....AGAIN!
              Cannot retract too much skin on dick because too much pain..and so on..
              This just happened with a Guess Bar girl few weeks ago
              Basically we stayed less than 20 mins (showers excluded) arguing about what not to do as not good or inconvenient, and I ended up cuming on her tummy.
              GOOD thing was that she also came with a huge fountain-style cuming. Likely the biggest in volume ever seen from a LB. That almost saved the day.
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Did she "cum" on you Looker? And if so where
                Sound's like you had unlucky time there mate
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 28 2007,11:42) Did she "cum" on you Looker?  And if so where
                  Sound's like you had unlucky time there mate
                  No..she came over my cum on her tummy! But her cum was at least 3 times mine

Well..I'm getting used to unlucky times with P4P girls
                  I may say that used to be better years ago and I guess for some of these girls being in the internet limelight spoils them.
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

"I cannot boom boom because my bottom have poo poo too much"?

I'd really have trouble having sex with anyone who used the term "Boom Boom" hey maybe I'm a snob, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
                    John Smith

Comment

(viking1960 @ Jun. 28 2007,17:15) "I cannot boom boom because my bottom have poo poo too much"?

I'd really have trouble having sex with anyone who used the term "Boom Boom"  hey maybe I'm a snob, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
                      I guess you haven't been to LOS so?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

If they say "Bottom have too much poo poo" just tell her that you will be glad to pack it in for her so it won't come out for a couple of days then she can fuck her brains out!!

Comment

Working...
                        X