X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 'Large' Brazilian Sex Goddess...

Some of the guys on this message board have had experiences that I'll never have... PI girls, South American girls, expensive hotel rooms... you know the kind of thing!

One of the things that will probably elude me in my lifetime is the opportunity of 'doing it' with one of the famously always horny T-Girls from Brazil...

Frankly I find them intimidating and not really that sexy...

But I'm probably in the minority here, so let's see...
    Hell yeah' It's my #1 fantasy'
    100.00%
    Of course... Brazilian T-Girls are HOT'
    0%
    I wouldn't say 'No''
    0%
    Yes, but I'd have to be drunk.
    0%
    Well, it depends...
    0%
    Probably not.
    0%
    No way. Not my type at all.
    0%
    I'm waaay out of my depth here'
    0%
    Another fucking stupid poll. Grrr'
    0%

Not my type, too Amazonian for me! I have read about rob69 and stewart's reports and the fact that they want to "drill" the hell out of you is not my idea of a good time. However, different strokes for different folks - so if you like that, I can see how the Brazilian's can be attractive!

Most of them are too over the top for me, too much bust and too much hip - primarily due to direct silicone injections - and it appears that some even have their cock injected.

Give me a passable postop Asian lb anytime! or even a lovely preop like Vee or Banana.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

having just got back from Rio and seeing some in the flesh voted number 2. Some real hot chicks there.... but an equal amount of average too. Definately not a very safe place to be but good fun, feel a lot happier in Thailand..

Comment

Mister Arse

Comment

Yep - we get the picture!

Comment

of course "it depends". hell, it always depends. on something. and especially with those brazilian girls who range from unfuckingbelievably beautiful to just big-assed and scary. and though i find most of them just big-assed and scary, the 10% who are beautiful are world-class indeed. though i might request at least partial ownership of any drilling rights that were going to be up for grabs.

Comment

lmao at thaibound
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Well seeing as Amazons are my favourite I must get my ass over to Brazill one of these years for a bit of exploration work, always wanted to be a rigger

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I met Marianna Cordoba, Grace Ohara and Jasmine last month. Enough said.
                  brocklanders would have a fieldday with them.

bigtel, donnny, lets think about a trip to Brasil? How cool would that be

Comment

Some of the Brazilians are definitely attractive and you do not necessarily have to go to Brazil - quite a few turn up in Spain, just much more expensive of course.
                    love Thai lbs

Comment

They scare the shit outta me!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(rossi @ Jun. 25 2007,06:52) Some of the Brazilians are definitely attractive and you do not necessarily have to go to Brazil - quite a few turn up in Spain, just much more expensive of course.
                        Yeah, Italy too. Starts at 100 euros and if you want something xtra you looking at 250-300 euros.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 23 2007,20:49) Some of the guys on this message board have had experiences that I'll never have... PI girls, South American girls, expensive hotel rooms... you know the kind of thing!

One of the things that will probably elude me in my lifetime is the opportunity of 'doing it' with one of the famously always horny T-Girls from Brazil...

Frankly I find them intimidating and not really that sexy...

But I'm probably in the minority here, so let's see...
                          SB my son, oh you have to learn the ways of the world.

To be clear, I'm not exactly talking about amazonian Zeena's of any race. But of latinas vs. asians. I know the differences very well.

Asian tg's are typically all about the femme image. But latina tg's keep a big streak of the machismo in their personas. What does that mean? It means they're f'ing exhausting in bed. Whether you are banging them, and you see in their eyes they're submitting to you the man, or whether they're banging you and see that wicked look in their eyes, they can do it! Do it to you babe!

I'm all about asian t girls because I love asian girls with dicks. And I know there are always exceptions, but in general the deal is the latina tg's ARE the best for down & dirty sex (see Christina Ag's videos, picture her with a dick, and imagine the rest).

Just my 2 cents
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I picked the first option and FL summed it up pretty well for me. I'm planning to go to South America at the end of the year although I might have to have a short trip to LOS first as Thai have flights for $650 at the moment.
                            Hey Foggy and rick it would be great to have some more input on the Brazilian scene, I'm sure there are other guys who would love to read a trip report on Brazil. How was Grace Ohara rick? She sure is hottt
                            Attached Files
                            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Hi all,

I voted for one as well.

They are the reason I first got into lb's and tg's.

I luv brazilians with the hour glass figure.

If they were an icecream they be classified as Heaven on a stick.

Whilst I am travelling to LOS in mid-July for a month, I will be in Brazil from March next year for 2-3 weeks.

Any members interested in travelling to Brazil mid-march next year, let me know.

I will use Hilda as a guide - based on Stewart's glowing recommendation.

See you all in Thailand next month.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

Working...
                              X