Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are shemales or ladyboys becoming so popular?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are shemales or ladyboys becoming so popular?

20 ODD YEARS AGO  SHEMALES WERE ALMOST COMPLETELY INVISABLE, to the likes of  sex tourists  like myself.
    1st ones i saw  were in caligular a gogo bar in pattaya  way back in 1983, way back then it was girls  girls  girls  whith out  the slightest interest in the opposite sex and ladyboys.I don't  know about you  blokes but  way back 20 odd years ago the sex with girl s seemes a whole  lot better and  they seemed to try harder.
    This is  why i reckon  shemales  or ladyboys  are slowly  becoming    more popular than girls. Lets  face it the  best looking women in thailand are men, shit men must be so clever??Men know what men want, they know how to dress)(dress sexy) what to do  in bed
    how many guys  have thrown girls out for  being absoulutly  rubbish in

bed??? ive done it  100's of times.i thow  out shemales too  but  no where near as many as the girls/
    There s  days  i rarely see a girl id  bother to try and fuck in thailand, as its almost a certain she will be crap.Indonesian girls are a  few rungs up the

ladder in bed and do perform.
    I actually feel its a cultural thing, thai girls are told that good girls  dont  like sex where indonesian  girls are told its  normal to like sex.
    Back to shemales and why they have become  so succesfull, well for me its  because they are men, men are smarter than women and  know how to  
    flirt  and attract us.Flirting is an art that few women know how to do theres days, and for me it'sd a real turn on

How many time do you walk in a gogo girl bar and they girls wont interact with you??  or when they have finished  dancing after smiling at you on stage, they walk of stage and sit in the corner with there friends.???

walk into a ladyboy bar and you have to fight em off with a chain saw lmao
    I really dont know why they are so popular  but for me??well they give me a  big fucking hard on, and you cant argue with that)
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

I still see girls, especially recently, and go to the odd girl bar.

There is simply no comparison, even just in the bar, comparing the fun factor of a LB bar and a GG bar. Been to Phuket? Soi Katoey is the most photographed and fun place in Thailand. Been to Pattaya? Jenny Star bar has the sexiest women, who flaunt it, on Walking Street. Been to Patpong? The LB bar is by far the wildest there, etc, etc.

Then, outside the bar, and in bed, the difference is even bigger. LBs perform. GGs don't. Simple as that.

As for living with them (as I do), I think the differences diminish there. I don't really see much difference between May and my ex-wife in terms of their emotional state. Of course they are different people, but the LB factor is near zero when you live with one...except for one part...LBs seems to be quite ok going to bars with them, whereas GGs seem to hate going to a bar with them.

Comment

Not sure why, but I AM sure that it helps this companies' bottom line!
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Been coming to Thailand for 17years now and have seen a fair amount of changes as far as the LB scene goes. From the scarey few of yesteryear to the bevy of beautys now, Ive only been into them for the last few years properly and dont really no why..(dont care really because if it feels good DO IT) But it is true that the GG's make very little effort and I strggle to remember many that really preformed well.
        Not looking for love and pandering to my ego with the over the top attention is what wins me over every time..... and the Lb's do just that. !!!

Comment

Not looking for love and pandering to my ego with the over the top attention is what wins me over every time..... and the Lb's do just that!
          Great minds...

Comment

ive also thought along the lines that alot of thai blokes want to get in on the act, by that i mean blokes have been going to thailand for 30-40 odd years looking for cheap sex, so the blokes have been left out for years and now are ito changing themselfs into hot looking girls.?? and getting a living from it?
            there is one sure thing, 20,odd years ago i didnt even know they really existed. today i love em

Comment

i think ladyboys /shemales are more popular to us becouse western woman have to much power in the home and in the bed
              we are going back to what we find safe sombody that is very sexy but dosent rule us

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jun. 25 2007,13:56) ive also  thought along the lines  that alot of thai blokes want to get in on the act, by that i mean  blokes have been going to  thailand  for  30-40 odd years looking for cheap sex, so  the blokes  have been left out for  years and now are ito changing themselfs into hot looking girls.?? and getting a  living from it?
                Snap out of it mate. The decision to become a ladyboy being to get paid for sex is just totally bogus! Consider (1) they tend to become ladyboys at a young age like maybe 5 years old, (2) most never even work in the sex industry, and (3) if these "blokes" felt left out they could just as well work at the gay bars and even if they did work in the ladyboy bars surely they would not feel the need to alter their lifestyle when not working--like not dressing and talking like women 24/7 and only using womens bathrooms.

Comment

I think there's a lot of truth to the "someone that doesn't rule us" part for western woman (although it doesn't explain LBs).

I recall going on a GG forum in Canada and chatting with one cute lady. She says, "What are your goals and ambitions in life?". Exit. Thanksfully, no LB or GG in Thailand in their right mind would ask such a stupid question.

The thought of going out with a western woman my age gives me nightmares.

Comment

back in the 60s we were all warned about the benny boys in the PI. Set in a salon one day while the gg I was with had her hair fixed the benny boy did my nails and flirted a bit.

Also rr to Bangkok in 1970 another warning about katoey street walkers. So they have been around just different venues.

Comment

(jadeite @ Jun. 26 2007,00:06)
                      (donnnnnny @ Jun. 25 2007,13:56) ive also  thought along the lines  that alot of thai blokes want to get in on the act, by that i mean  blokes have been going to  thailand  for  30-40 odd years looking for cheap sex, so  the blokes  have been left out for  years and now are ito changing themselfs into hot looking girls.?? and getting a  living from it?
                      Snap out of it mate. The decision to become a ladyboy being to get paid for sex is just totally bogus! Consider (1) they tend to become ladyboys at a young age like maybe 5 years old, (2) most never even work in the sex industry, and (3) if these "blokes" felt left out they could just as well work at the gay bars and even if they did work in the ladyboy bars surely they would not feel the need to alter their lifestyle when not working--like not dressing and talking like women 24/7 and only using womens bathrooms.
                      Snap out of it your self mate. i am entitled to an opinion as you are
                      how many prospective ladyboys of the age of 5 do you know???. most never work in the sex industy?? hmmm maybe you should look around ten baht alley in the more remote areas of thailand issan ,cheng mai etc. ((little story on this 1988 or so i was in korat and went to 10 baht alley (local brothels) walked in only to be confronted by a few benches with 30,odd girls all under age doing there fucking home work)) your final point why dont they work in gay bars ? alot doo many guys here go after fem boys and prefer them. again effementite blokes working in ladyboy bars. long hair make up and a dress its a snow ball effect with peer pressure thrown in. the big step for those that do want to be girls is the boob jobs and other sugery. how many fem boys go this far???how many drop out of the sceen such as ,anny before having a boob job or the srs surgery???/ none of those questions can be answered unless you know all the so called ladyboys in thailand.

So mate i have an opinion and i wont snap out of it

Comment

You rock Donnnny. Each LB or femboy is a seperate story.

Comment

Coming back to the topic... I think the internet helped a great deal. In Singapore for example, there were ladyboys in the 70s, Bugis Street etc. but they were few and far between. A lot of people didn't even know the pleasure they could give.
                          But the net made more people aware of the delights of ladyboys and that in turn, IMHO caused the more effeminate males to come out in the open as it became gradually more acceptable. I'm not complaining
                          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

It's not just the "working" lb's either, the last time I was in Thailand (May) I couldn't fail to notice how many were working in legitimate jobs for proper companies.

Go through any department store in BKK and half the cosmetics staff will be lb's, quite a few of the Boots stores now have lb's working there, including on in MBK that appears to be the pharmacist.

Comment

I think it's the world wide aspect of being yourself, doing your own thing even in Thailand.

Were I live we have a few dudes in their 40s and 50s who have decided they are females and not guys. I figure more power to them but are they butt ugly.

But who really knows why?

Comment

Working...
                              X