Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Arrived In BKK

Happy New Year To All.

Wow what a great start with the Jan Issue which has restored my faith in ATS which I must say was waning a bit end of last year. Another thing that has made me happy is the fact that I have just arrived in BKK for three nights of debauchery

I read with interest the comments made by Jon re the President Solitaire and will go have a sticky beak this arvo .........if it's any good I will move in there. My question to you guys is does one have to go thru ID registration for the LB guest and/or pay ?

Kind Regards To All

HARRY

They do register, but they do it with a smile and the utmost in politeness. The doorman even gave me a thumbs up on my companion's beauty.

I HIGHLY recomend this place, in fact everyone should go there and we will turn it into Bangkoks #1 Ladyboy hotel.

Snick

p.s. Bring some DVDs, each room has a DVD player and 42" Plasma set. I brought some Brazilian Travesti Movies - The girls loved it.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

There was no guest charge.

As a precaution I did register for two.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks Snick

Just had a walk down there and viewed the place which is very nice . Unfortunatly they are full so will have to wait till nxt visit
        HARRY

Comment

Hmm...have fun in BKK, Harry

Comment

Hi Harry...

I took your comments on board about the site waning!

2004 is going to be a knock out every month throughout the year... Jon has given me galleries of all the new girls till the summer and there is lots to stick around for.

The Clubhouse also will continue to try to get scoops and interesting news for all members...

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Let us know about the Sol, if you ever get in!

SB

Comment

Thanks Mr Bear

I have actually been a member of ATS for about 2 years I think and no have not contributed much in terms of posts on the forum but find the thing a real source of information that lets face it you couldn't find anywhere else.In fact it has been the forum that's kept me on board over the last few months.
              I look fwd to more exciting months to come and since I am in BKK now in about two hours I'll be even more excited whilst trying to choose which little honey is going to love me tonight ! Will try out Cascades for the first time so should be interesting.
              Cheers HARRY

Comment

Working...
              X