X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing

I think Im missing out on something by not kissing the girls.I was always brought up with the idea that hookers only kissed their boyfriends and the rest was all business. I see that a lot of you guys do it and it must add to the whole experience. Since about 25% of the asian population has latent tb I was afraid of maybe getting it from kissing,but from the health sites they say you cant get it from kissing.Other punters there told me not to kiss them as they have different bacteria which could get you sick,"just a peck on the cheek".he he. Dont get me wrong,I value my health but Im all for swallowing a load from them,which is probably much more dangerous than kissing.Im sure I have the 4 bad strains of hpv from all the sex Ive had thru the years so maybe its about time I started enjoying the intamacy of the kiss.What you think?

Since about 25% of the asian population has latent tb...
    Oh, for fucks sake!

Comment

You will swallow a load but won't kiss them,
      hardpaolo

Comment

I've just read the post again. It's got to be a joke.

Comment

If it's a joke, where's the punch line???
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

might as kiss her and enjoy it since I've heard a meteor is on its way to hit you anyway, forget about TB, you have more serious things to worry about......
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Hmmm, kissing... rimming... .swallowing... its all good

Get your shots, have your check ups and have fun... But dont forget the meteor!

PC

Comment

I've switched over to the Thai style kiss called "hawm" or better known as the sniff kiss. It's a cultural part of Thailand that has grown on me and they like it as well. Some ladyboys do *initiate* real kissing, but not very often in my experiences.

Comment

(ramone @ Jun. 25 2007,12:55) I think Im missing out on something by not kissing the girls.
                  My mother always warned me I could catch "girl" germs from kissing.

It's all starting to make sense.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

My mother said if I go kissing girls it would make them have babies......... that's why I only kiss ladyboys

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

wise mum, but does she know what you get up to now  

And I love kissing my girl whilst we make love, you cant beat that intimacy, and then to swallow her as the "finale" feels just incredible
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Same here, Just love some good old fashioned Frenching! Without it, it ain't the same.
                        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(jadeite @ Jun. 25 2007,21:46) I've switched over to the Thai style kiss called "hawm" or better known as the sniff kiss. It's a cultural part of Thailand that has grown on me and they like it as well. Some ladyboys do *initiate* real kissing, but not very often in my experiences.
                          If you are talking P4P girls on ever met one who would not kiss of many hundred.

Comment

Sniff Kiss
                            Attached Files

Comment

This feels a lot better
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...