Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Prof Frink @ Jun. 27 2007,16:23) notstickman is clearley obsessed  with stickman but the weight of his arguents are quite compelling
    I'm just skimming his writing, but it seems to me he clearly quoted Stickman out of context here:

http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/Weekly2....oth.htm

(About 75% down, search for "attractive team of ladyboys")

That quote comes from the review of Guess bar, not Stickman's investigative team.

Or am I confused?

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 27 2007,15:33) Why alpha males love katoeys.

Easy answer as to why the majority of farang dating katoeys appear to be muscular tattooed types.  Many men in prison take up with a male wife and continue with this pastime once they are released.  In the US and probably most other countries, many criminals spend more of their lives behind bars than outside with repeated arrests and thus have multiple homosexual relationships.  Outside of gay sex, the only other pastimes in prison are weightlifting and tattooing.  Thus, you have a muscular tattooed group that is drawn to Thailand for the katoey experience.
      wow - it's almost as if he knows me!
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

That stickman article is the biggest buch of horseshit I have ever read. I don't think he knows his ass from a hole in the ground. His research team consists of his laptop and his small one tracked brain and his little fingers typing some irrelevant bullshit.

Comment

(bobdobbs @ Jun. 29 2007,04:48)
          (Prof Frink @ Jun. 27 2007,16:23) notstickman is clearley obsessed  with stickman but the weight of his arguents are quite compelling
          I'm just skimming his writing, but it seems to me he clearly quoted Stickman out of context here:

That quote comes from the review of Guess bar, not Stickman's investigative team.

Or am I confused?
          yeah funny stuff... the NOTstckman guy, John Galt, is sticking it to stickman for writing about Ladyboys... LOL!

Stickman's Angles....

Once upon a time, Jill, Sabrina and Kelly were police officers whose skills were being wasted in menial duties such as answering phones and filing. A mysterious web columnist named Paul Owen took them away from all that by opening his own private investigation agency and hiring these gorgeous ladies as his operatives.

Stick writes....

"...an attractive team of ladyboys, some of whom can pass as real girls, even to old hands!.."

What?  You mean when guys slip their hands down there they don't notice any appendage?  Wow, that is a quite a trick.  What do they do -- roll it up somehow and tuck it away?   OR did these operatives have their full Monty removed with surgery?

LOL, I'm rolling on the floor.  Like you say Stick, this is certainly something a little different....

What did they pay you for this expose?   I hear protracted sucking sounds of the Stickman Kissy Kissy....  Those lips must be red and sore by now.

People, notice that Stickman is ramping up the activity that would normally get him in trouble with school authorities.  But, stickman's old school web site is off line right now....hum.   Maybe he moved to a new school? -- who knows

Comment

(bobdobbs @ Jun. 29 2007,05:48)
            (Prof Frink @ Jun. 27 2007,16:23) notstickman is clearley obsessed with stickman but the weight of his arguents are quite compelling

Or am I confused?
            Just read the articale john is doing what he usually does and questions the validity of the review

if you read his earlier articles he disects stickmans website and links reviews written to kickbacks that he can prove and advertising which stickman has a direct finacial intrest in

which in turn questions the honesty of the author and website in question

me i admire the crazy guy for the simple reason he has set up a company that appears to be ticking over that does not involve sex / tourism/bars or teaching which just about covers every sad sexpat that thailand has which they want to deport asap

Comment

(Bam @ Jun. 29 2007,13:07) yeah funny stuff... the NOTstckman guy, John Galt, is sticking it to stickman for writing about Ladyboys... LOL!
              Yeah, but he's clearly insinuating that Stickman's investigative team are ladyboys ("Stickman's Angles" [sic]) with that quote. For somebody who purports to value honesty above all else, that seems kinda sleazy.

Comment

Working...
              X