X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Lingo

A good friend of mine had never been with a LB, however, he'd been with me while I photographed some, and was fascinated with them.

After many, many joint photography sessions, he started telling me he was thinking of "Crossing the River". Finally one day, he messaged me and said he "Crossed the River".

I asked if he was going to go back to the old side of the river, and he said he wasn't sure. The new side was pretty good.

I think that is the best metaphor I've heard for our sexual preference. So now you can ask your friends, "Did you cross the river?", "Are you ever coming back? Or will you be staying in the middle?". "Was the water rough?", "Sometimes there's a rogue wave!", etc, etc...

Any other good metaphors would be interesting to hear, or should we adopt this one and launch it world-wide !?

I was always quite partial to 'Welcome to the Dark Side!' It conjures up the mysticism and naughtiness of it all, but I'll go with popular opinion.

Comment

so if you're "up the creek/river without an paddle"..........
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Obviously it refers to first time experiences with post ops!

Comment

....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

What would "flood waters" be then?
            "Shooting the rapids"?
            "Upstream?"?
            "Polluted river"?
            "Finger on the dyke"? (ok, that one seems pretty obvious.)

I kinda like these to mean something in the LB appreciation world.
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

When you cross the river, some leaches attach to you, but sometimes the fishing is so good.

Comment

(jackc @ Jun. 30 2007,23:49) What would "flood waters" be then?
                "Shooting the rapids"?
                "Upstream?"?
                "Polluted river"?
                "Finger on the dyke"? (ok, that one seems pretty obvious.)

I kinda like these to mean something in the LB appreciation world.

Actually, I have more than once heard of someone getting into 'gay zone' being described as someone going 'uphill'.
                So, probably going 'upstream' could somehow be right
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Finally, the journey upriver on the Nung begins for Willard and his patrol boat crew. In a myriad series of episodes, their journey is an hallucinatory odyssey and metaphor for an apocalyptic descent into the horrors of Hell. Willard knows that he can't go backwards, only forwards:

Someday this war's gonna end. That would be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I've been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore.

Comment

So there is one ladyboy on one side of the river and another
                    on the other side of the river and one says to the other,
                    "How do I get to the other side?"

And the other one answers, "You are on the other side."
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I like stogie like "The Dark Side"

All mysterious and illusionary!

Comment

(blackgrendel @ Jul. 03 2007,15:53) I like stogie like "The Dark Side"

All mysterious and illusionary!
                        Well since I pretty much exclusively go with ladyboys these days I actual consider GG's to be the darkside now

Comment

"the dark side" would well describe my mood, when the wife gets in the way of my lb action.
                          nigel69

Comment

Interesting topic... gets me thinking. I don't really know what I'm thinking about, but nonetheless I'm thinking.
                            Anyways I'm still stuck way inland, not too close to any "rivers" but I know I can't wait to go swimming once I get the chance...

Comment

Working...
                            X