Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't the management take out the fucking "Ladyboy Drink Clause" out of their fucking contracts. I would rather just give a nice LB or two 100B and throw around some hard Bhat than buy fucking watered down thimbles of Coke at inlated prices.

Comment

(aperry @ Jul. 03 2007,16:25) Why doesn't the management take out the fucking "Ladyboy Drink Clause" out of their fucking contracts. I would rather just give a nice LB or two 100B and throw around some hard Bhat than buy fucking watered down thimbles of Coke at inlated prices.  
      Because the management does not get a cent of the money if you tip a ladyboy directly and this is how they actually make their money on drinks and lady drinks.

However I personally would prefer to give a tip to the girls than top up the bar owners coffers by as you say buying some watered down post mix coke that they never drink anyway.

Comment

(Foggy @ Jul. 03 2007,00:01) Was just in phuket 2 days ago and stayed at the place to stay. Highly recommend this place for all the above reasons. Just wanted to add that the guys name is Tom from the U.S.A and is really helpfull and freiendly, will even pick u up from the airport.
        Room 2 is the best at 1200 baht as it has the views of the street below and WiFi connection in range from the internet shop across the soi, also the largest.    
        youre a bit wrong...its suite 5 whois the biggest and with the view an the internet wifi...

and to the rest...actually its not bullshitdrinks the girls get...its the "real stuff"...but you pay 50baht extra...and thats for the girl...

and yes..they ARE a bit pushy for drinks...
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
        X