X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eye ?

Eye , certainly one of my favorite models and my first model , and one of AsianTS favorite models also is now in Obsessions wearing Badge number 9 .

Good luck in you new bar Eye .

Who said Obsessions couldnt get any better ?

Somebody post some cool pics of her below please , damn i forget my password to the main site hahaha .

Are you a member??
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I was sitting in Obs last evening and looked across the room and saw a girl who I thought looked very much like Eye...and said to myself...that can't be Eye...

A couple minutes later she was standing in front of me asking for a barfine...what a welcome surprise...and a great new addition to Obs...Good Luck Eye...

Sorry no pics MM...

As an aside...Riga is no longer the mamasan in Obs...she has been moved up to G-Spot...a GG bar on the second floor...

Seems July 1 is a magic date in LOS...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

There is something special about Eye that really comes out in pictures. Sometimes I have to look for that unique tattoo on her stomach to satisfy myself that it is really her.
        Attached Files

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jul. 02 2007,04:58) Eye , certainly one of my favorite models..............Somebody post some cool pics of her below please
          Like this one? - from the TTChang private collection.
          Attached Files
          TT

Comment

Yes, here's the tattoo!
            Attached Files
            TT

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 02 2007,12:17) I was sitting in Obs last evening and looked across the room and saw a girl who I thought looked very much like Eye...and said to myself...that can't be Eye...

A couple minutes later she was standing in front of me asking for a barfine...what a welcome surprise...and a great new addition to Obs...Good Luck Eye...

Sorry no pics MM...

As an aside...Riga is no longer the mamasan in Obs...she has been moved up to G-Spot...a GG bar on the second floor...

Yeah I saw her too, she was looking really fine. Something aout her hair really did it for me (long but with a kind of graduated cut).

Comment

Fantastic pics from TTChang... especially the first one...

Well - Temptations may as well roll up the mat and lock up, eh?

Comment

Temptations: "Abandon all hope ye who enter here" is the new sign above the door into Temptations.

Comment

Classic!

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 02 2007,14:38) Yes, here's the tattoo!
                      That looks like the short time room at the Dynasty Grande TT

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 02 2007,14:17) As an aside...Riga is no longer the mamasan in Obs...she has been moved up to G-Spot...a GG bar on the second floor...

Best news I have heard this week.

Comment

I Would Agree for Many Reasons  
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(ozzie @ Jul. 02 2007,16:22)
                            (kahuna @ Jul. 02 2007,14:17) As an aside...Riga is no longer the mamasan in Obs...she has been moved up to G-Spot...a GG bar on the second floor...

Best news I have heard this week.    
                            Maybe good news for you, but not for the gaggle of ugly fat GG's in G-Spot...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 01 2007,22:38) Yes, here's the tattoo!
                              She is definitely a cutie... does she have braces?

Comment

Working...
                              X