First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waiting

Comment

GG by a long mile.
      I've met some beautiful ladyboys but even the best of them have not ever come even close to being as good in bed as best of generic girls I've experience.
      I keep hoping, but this thing about ladyboys being better because they know what a man wants is pure myth.

Comment

Which choice to I select for the local neighborhood priest?
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(tommy1983 @ Jul. 02 2007,21:56)  do you mean you have posted here 652 times and you have never fucked a ladyboy?

get your ass to thailand mate  
          I believe your a bit of a "newbie" yourself too Tommy

So how many ladyboy's have YOU fucked
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

but this thing about ladyboys being better because they know what a man wants is pure myth
            Probably the most wrong and stupid thing ever posted here!

Comment

couldn't agree more .
              the thing about LB's is that they have the stamina and strengh to keep going all night , unlike 90% of gg's .
              Besides never been with a LB that complained about being fucked in the arse !

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 05 2007,08:12)
                but this thing about ladyboys being better because they know what a man wants is pure myth
                Probably the most wrong and stupid thing ever posted here!  
                Hmm..I'm with Jack on this.
                Actually, nobody knows what you need sexually better than yourself. You just need tons of luck to find a sexual partner that can really satify you, no matter a GG or LB.
                Even after years of being together with someone, still cannot get exactly what you need. Reason why people often look (in vane) for other partners hoping to hit the sex satisfaction jackpot.

LBs tend to be quite confused themsleves already, when it comes to sexuality..allow me to say that..making the whole thing even an harder guess.
                I know I'll be said I'm an ignorant now

Since sex is 90% in the mind, many people, included myself, chose LBs as the ultimate fantasy, but that doesn't mean they can be truly rewarding sexually speaking. It's just another try...
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

easy answer for me ... the incredible Daphnie ...

Comment

The best ever was definitely gg's but since conversion I have found lb's to be consistently better. Does that mean at my age I can expect to never enjoy sex as much as I did when in my 20's? Probably - no big surprise.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

probably the LBs give better blow job than GGs. I have observed that should be the main reason. secondly is becasue the LBs generally speaking is more honier than the GGs.....agree or disagree

MD
                      machodik

Comment

(newwriter @ Jul. 05 2007,22:19) The best ever was definitely gg's but since conversion I have found lb's to be consistently better. Does that mean at my age I can expect to never enjoy sex as much as I did when in my 20's? Probably - no big surprise.
                        I dunno how old you are but I would say YES
                        Since it touches me as well
                        I find LBs more accomodating that GGs and in a way easier to please since they can't take it up their ass for hours as a GGs could instead in her pussy.
                        Also, sucking a dick it's less exausting than licking a pussy, unless you like to use your tonsils

Until not many years ago, I could fuck a GG for 2 hours. Now, it's all another story
                        If I go with a (young or not) dynamic GG for sure I won't be able to satisfy her as I would have done say 6-7 years ago. With a LB I can still somehow manage.
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Very interesting this .. I voted I cant decide
                          The thing is there is quite a difference between sex with a LB or a GG ( and before I get any funny comments I know theres big physical differences ! )

I certainly get more excited and turned on with a ladyboy - I think thats down to the erotic taboo nature of the sex , I also think its true as people here have said they also understand the sex drive of a guy better , and so what turns us on , Its also satisfying to know you are turning your partner on , a lB cannot fake it like a girl ( well a pre op anyway )

Yet Ive had and still have great sex with GGs

If you give me the choice right now of a LB or a GG for tonight , it would definatally be a LB , but then Im in and missing them all so much
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Tough to answer....

Best sexual experience was with Mrs PC (GG), AND a ladyboy.. Not sure if that one is covered...

Mr PC

Comment

Had to be this dancer out of a disco in BKK,don't remember the name of the place,best damn pussy ever.Nice blowjob also and she did do anal.

Some LB experience but its not the same
                              See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

I went for ladyboy because 9 out of 10 times the blowjobs are better, I do love a good blowjob
                                hardpaolo

Comment

Working...
                                X