X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lia Tarinna

Hi, this is my first post, but have been a member of Asian-TS.com for quite awhile.

I just started a free site at;

http://www.shemale-411.com/

One of the features is the gorgeous Lia Tarrina, who I thought the members here might be interested in. There is a link to her site, and that has 2 galleries of pics of Lia.

I also feature a Model from Asian TS every day as a model of the day.

Thanks for reading guys, cheers!

I have to admit, that Lia Tarinna chick is looking super hot.

What is her ethnic background??

Comment

Grunyen she is originally from Malaysia, so I would hazard a guess that she could be of Malay/Chinese mix, or possibly Indian/Malay/Chinese. There are quite a few Malaysian lbs touring the UK/European circuit nowadays.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thanks for sharing the new website

Comment

It would be interesting to see how this site grows... Looks good so far.

Comment

Wasn't Raquel Fox in some sort of car accident some years back? And wasn't her face badly mangled in same? I'm surprised to see her picture posted on 411!
            It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(JerryB63 @ Jul. 03 2007,05:08) I also feature a Model from Asian TS every day as a model of the day.
              With asiants.com's permission...

Comment

From what i can see ,, looks like JerryB63 is an affliate for AsianTS.com , and from my understanding that gives him the right to use affliate material and promote his site and AsianTS with that material .

But i am no expert , dont take that as gospel

Comment

Working...
                X