X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoBo Out of 10

I know there are some contact details milling around for BoBo.. & her gloves....What Pictures, What Pictures. Love the Close up of the Starfish  

Its the gloves that got her the points, Roll on February, Will the Chiang Mai Sweethearts be suitably accesorised Jon??

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Sorry chaps in my opinion she's a dog I'm afraid ! You guys need to wipe the sh.. from your eyes and see what ya shovling ! Come on boys be sensible,

Bricktop

Comment

so, brick, you will not be one of the guys that I will be pushing aside as i swoop down on pattaya tomorrow and spend 3 nights with the hottest sexual object this side of Paris Hilton? I am very happy at least one guy won't be in my way.

we chatted yesterday.....what a great girl......can't wait to take her to school tomorrow night [actually she knows more about sex that I ever will; I will let HER be the teacher!]. after that you vulture's , errr, guys, can have her contact information.

hey brick.......to be honest she is not really MY type either! just based on looks, i much prefer little Jo or Pop and that type. but Bobo is a sexual athlete who just rocks my world for some reason, and she will again tomorrow

Jon

Comment

Thats what she got me on...shes just got that naughtiness about her that i dig mannnnnnn....

Comment

never in the field of human mutilation has a girl done such a good job!!!!! very hot almost perfect great potos mr jon

Comment

trust me.....she is an incredible person and just wild in bed........her body type is not my usual favorite type, but man her face is beautiful and she is just very very cool. also incredible in the rack [hi stogie]......the last time we fucked we were both breathing like we had just ran a marathon, and that's how it felt to me. as a matter of fact, i am kind of wondering if the expectations i have built up for her can be lived up to when i see her tomorrow? maybe not.....but we will try.

Jon

Comment

And to think i spoted her potential from a few photos......Talented i am....

Shes just got that "Ive been bad, try & punish me" look about her

Dont hurt her to much Jon, i will be on route in a matter of days. about 90 but still days...lol

Comment

Beefy,
                You STILL gonna schtuck her after Jon gets done with her?? YEECH why go there?? LOL just busting!

Comment

Dont worry BB i have a cunning plan!!!

Comment

Oh shit if it is anything like Baldricks I am WORRIED !!!!!!!

You do like sloppy seconds don't you, hehehe !!!

Hollar if ya hear me,

Bricktop

Comment

No, No, No Bricktop

Your looking at it from the wrong angle

You guys are merly warming the lovelys up till the main act arrives on this particular occasion im the main act, next time bricktop it could be you......

Comment

What was that " her man face is beautiful " ?

Comment

It's nice to see a sexy LB that's looks fully functional.  I'm all too often to my dismay, greeted with a LB whose unit no longer functions like it should.  Her puckered pecker is a good part of BoBo's appeal, no doubt.

gazzio

Comment

You see, this Gazzio Fella Knows.........

As for you Jeff, when u think she has a man face just close your eyes and picture her glove stroking that fuctional Norman of hers and it will all become clear....youll be saying BoBo in your sleep. Ypu mark my words.....lol

Comment

Working...
                            X