Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Looker @ Jul. 04 2007,11:13) quite different instead from those amazons in Rio some 15 years earlier
    errata-corrige:
    Some 6-7 years later..sorry guys..math has never been my strong point
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Cossmo said:
      >>As an added note, my first ever cock in my mouth was with Kimberly Devine when she first came to Los Angeles and before she did adult vids. I laugh now because I almost pleaded with her to suck her dick.>>

Lucky bastard! It was Kim Devine on the Internet back in ~97?? that seriously got my immediate and long lasting attention & cemented my attraction to LB. Soon after I found pictures from Capt Outrageous in online newsgroups. The rest is history. I knew a few LB around Banglumpu in 1990.

Comment

(Looker @ Jul. 04 2007,11:13) The first interest toward transexuality goes back to the 70's..ahhh, the 70's  
        And it was for Amanda Lear..who else!!??
        My interest starting 1969 or 1970 were I found in a magazine a article of the French TS Coccinelle (Jaqueline Dufresnoy) One week later there was coming a 2nd part and there they wrote about Amanda Lear. The next and last part was then about April Ashley.
        This was the beginning.
        Djai jen jen si !

Comment

I have been haunting Thailand for a long time, went with many ladies, married and got divorced not too long ago to a Thai. Sometime in the late 90's I was up on the top floor of Nana and saw a cabaret show where the star was more beautiful than all the bar girls. I had an arguement with my friend because I thought she might be a ladyboy and he said she had to be a woman. The next night I went back and talked to her and we went to the short-time hotel in Nana. I really didn't know what to do but we jerked each other off and had fun doing it. I was hooked from then on although I still go with real women and find somethings about ladyboys I don't like very much--excessive vanity, homone limp dick syndrome etc. But now I favor ladyboys over most women.

Comment

To those in Southern California I would like to share notes on the clubs or venues you have found acceptable.

Comment

It was called "The Crying Game". Gosh she was hot. I still remember her walking across the field, then taking the elevator up to see whatever that guy's name was while all the construction workers were whistling at her. What a babe.

A little while later, I went to Peanuts, aka Club 7969, on a Friday night. Sat down at the bar. A cute asian lb sat down next to me and we started chatting. After a few minutes, she put her hand down my pants and started jerking me off.

Memories

btw, she was a PI girl, and hotter than hot, with very talented hands.
              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(gr1mr3ap3r @ Jul. 04 2007,10:13) Please Delete... sorry...
                No way... Your avatar is too good!  

Comment

I believe I was perusing the newsgroups a couple years back and decided to see what sort of pics were in this one particular NG. I guess I was just curious to see something different...not really sure.

Anyway, one of the first shemale models I came across was a picture set of Vaniity when she was less well known and when her boobs were "less developed". But damm, she really looked cute in this set!!! I'm talking love-at-first-sight!!!

I couldn't believe the person I was looking at was actually a guy. From that point on I was hooked. I've been a trannychaser ever since.
                  It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

My first encounter with the LB was when I was 16 yrs. old, while watching a miovie inside a theater, I was sunddenly felt that a smooth hand is touching my legs and slowly going further to the middle caressing my dick over the pants. at first I want to stop it but suddenly I getting horny. though not too much people then, so we basically are like leaving along. later on I felt she is pulling down my zipper and inserted her warm smooth hands and start to jerking my dick, I started getting hard and I admit I was still a virgin then. since not so much people around us , she suddenly pull out my dick out of my pant and lower her head and give me a very nice and warm blow job. it took not too long I blew the full hot loads inside her mouth and she shallowed it all. she even lick my dick after I cum and again, I getting hard for the 2nd time after several up and downs and blew another load again. I realy feel a very exciting feeling then. that started my first encounter with an LB.
                    machodik

Comment

I'd visited LOS a few times, but mainly tourist stuff.  The occasional GG foray to Soi Cowboy.

Then I visited Chiang Mai - went to Simon Cabaret.  Had pics taken outside with the LBs after the show - and all my friends / family 'commented' how much I appeared to be enjoying the experience.   What they didnt spot was that my divining rod was too!

I still enjoy LB cabaret - probably for that reason!  Then I searched the internet.....  realised that Asian TS was my preferred website..... and the Dao video finally convinced me    
                      TT

Comment

(machodik @ Jul. 05 2007,14:14) My first encounter with the LB was when I was 16 yrs. old, while watching a miovie inside a theater,
                        And where this theatre would be..tell us..tell us
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(bohemia @ Jul. 04 2007,14:37) To those in Southern California I would like to share notes on the clubs or venues you have found acceptable.
                          Yea..me too! Actually I just wanna read yours, as I have none of my own...

Comment

Hi all,

My first time was about 4 years ago.

I had borrowed videos and jerked off on the net previously but had always thought I would keep it a fantasy.

One night at a club I was pissed and in need. I know of a brothel near the club, so i though why not. I had only been to the pro's a couple of times and i had a girlfriend for 6 years previously so i had it on tap.

Anyway, told the guys I was going home but instead went to this brothel.

Had a look at a couple of girls as they came out whilst sitting one of the couches.

Nothing took my fancy and when the hostess came back and I said I was going home. She said I have trannies if you are interested. I was sort of stunned at first because I did not realise it had trannies as well but was really drunk and horny so i thought I'll have a look.

I had seen some on the net ie brazilian and about 6 months before that started borrowing videos as I was turned on by them but always had it the back of my mind that it was to be a fantasy and nothing else as I enjoyed shagging women too much and thought given my upbringing that it was wrong and i best keep it a fantasy.

Anyway, 2 came out and they look like linebackers from the San Franciso 49's so i thought I am going home.

The madam came out and said there will be 2 more coming out in about 5 minutes as they were finishing up with clients. I though i will have a smoke and wait. My heart was racing because even though the first 2 were Chuck Norris material ie. I wanted to chuck, I would give the other 2 a chance.

Anyway, my mouth dropped when the 3rd one came in. Long legs about 6"1 in heels with long black hair, full lips and a body to die for.

This was Anjelina Jolie with a stick.

Her name was Laticia ( I know stage name ) but she/he was hot.

I was mesmerised and followed her up the stairs watching that butt.

I had a shower and came in with a towel and she was undressing. I watched her get naked and was on the bed shitting myself but excited at the same time.

We then kissed and it was amazing. She then looked at me and got up in front my face. Needless to say I was hooked. Had no idea what I was doing but loved it. I saw her again about 2 times after that at the brothel and finally had the courage to ask her mobile number.

She gave it to me and i had a thing going on with her for a about a year discreetly. I stopped seeing her because she wanted to date and i wanted to keep it as is. To this day, I still jerk off thinking about her occasionally which is why I now go to LOS to make my fantasies a reality.

I luv lb's and brazilian tg's but only cater for my fetish in LOS ( only been once ) and with trannies I meet up with occasionally from the net. No one knows back home and for now i intend to keep ot that way.

Even last year on my first trip to LOS I kep it fairly discreet.

Anyway, roll on July 18 as i begin my 2nd tour of duty.

It is people like Robin,Billy,Stoogie etc that give forum members like me the balls to come to LOS and forfill our fantasies.

This site rocks and I log on every day to view new topics and re-read old stories.

I rarely post given my lack of experience compared to some of the guys in here but I thought I'd share my first experience.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

I was 12 when I read a story about a tv and that definately caught my attention - who knows why?

Was 15 when I saw my first picture (very average Euro chick) and knew then Lb's would always be on the menu...

"With Ladyboys, there's something for everyone" Mrs PC

Comment

I watched some French film when i was about 15 years old featured a Tranny being taken up the arse.Think it was called Pigalle.Ive been obsessed by the third sex ever since.Vive la France

Comment

Working...
                                X