X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Obsessions mamasan Gel

Being the nosey type I am I asked for the new mamasan in Obsessions tonight so I could say 'hello.'

Over came a youngish attractive lady who introduced herself as Gel (hard 'G') and the very next thing out of her mouth was... "Can you buy me a drink!"

For fucks sake!!!

And did you
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Stogie, She might have thought you were a Newbie and she just wanted to break you in!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 04 2007,01:10)  And did you  
        I terminated the conversation right then!

By the way - Cream looked adorable tonight... (she's on the top of my list) as did number 45, as did Gatoon and even the amazingly beautiful Sonya showed up at 9:30 for her appointment!

Comment

I still am in love with Gatoon...

Comment

I thought the new mamasan was the skinny little papasan from Cascades...

I'm just gonna avoid all of them...

And I'm in love with Gatoon's sister (a postie) who also calls herself Gatoon...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think number 38 name is actually not Gatoon. I forget now but she told me something else when I asked her.

And yes her postie sister looks even better IMHO

Comment

Yep...she actually calls herself Kitar...

Comment

This is the Gatoon I fell for...
                  Attached Files

Comment

She's a hottie. Saw her on cam last week...as Borat would say, very niiiiiiiiiiice!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

last night i spoke to one of the girls who told me that the new mamasan works strictly by the book.
                      Late for work; 500 baht fine and many other minor infractions of the rules also attract a penalty.. the only one who is allowed to pester the customers for extras now is the mamasan...the waitresses were very quiet....

I prefer the old looser system...

It seems the queer Papasan will have to start wearing frilly dresses if he is ever to get promoted to upper management. Such is the politics of Go Go bars

Comment

No-I think it will be better.

Number 1 is the Papasan who was wearing the white suit last night, and as Tomcat says he wont take no shit!!

Even the scarecrow has had to smarten up!!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Damn - just when I got the old Mamsan on my good side.

but it didn't seem to stop the serving staff from hitting me up for a drink.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 04 2007,13:22) Number 1 is the Papasan who was wearing the white suit last night, and as Tomcat says he wont take no shit!!
                            I thought #1 is the one from Cascades in the black suit last evening...

Damn, I'm confused now...

Why the hell do I care...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 03 2007,11:09) and the very next thing out of her mouth was... "Can you buy me a drink!"
                              if she had any sense whatsoever she would wait at least one minute for u to offer to buy her a drink so u could fell good about it.

then after a minute she could do the hard sell.

Comment

Working...
                              X