Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t $15 sing for a beer and $250 sing for a girl or ladyboy.............who really cares......I have only been there twice on the way to Bkk or Phuket.....

Why anybody would pay these overinflated prices for a world class ladyboy is beyond me when Thailand is only 1 hour away.......

Errrr, because it costs me flight and hotel to get to Thailand from Spore, that's why. So, SGD 250 versus SGD 800 sounds like a good deal to me
    Mister Arse

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t $15 sing for a beer and $250 sing for a girl or ladyboy.............who really cares......I have only been there twice on the way to Bkk or Phuket.....

Why anybody would pay these overinflated prices for a world class ladyboy is beyond me when Thailand is only 1 hour away.......

Errrr, because it costs me flight and hotel to get to Thailand from Spore, that's why. So, SGD 250 versus SGD 800 sounds like a good deal to me
      Thats right, in any case only a novice pays $250
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(gunslinger @ Jul. 21 2007,17:28)
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t $15 sing  for a beer and $250 sing  for a girl or ladyboy.............who really cares......I have only been there twice on the way to Bkk or Phuket.....

Thats right, in any case  only a novice pays $250
        well if a novice only pays $250 sing ....wat is the going rate at the famous Orchard Towers?....and have you singapore guys ever checked out Rowell road ....Little India or Changi Village??

thank

Comment

As a Singapore guy, trust me, I've tried it all! At Orchard Towers, for example, on weekdays and in the wee hours just before closing, you could pick up a Thai LB for as low as a S$100 (some claim less!) for what's left of the night. (For locals that is). I note you've left out Geylang Lor.16. After 10p.m. that's another spot.
          Changi Village gets alive well after midnight and the thought of driving all the way out at that hour to get a BJ in the car usually, albeit at S$30, is a bit much. Fine for guys who don't have to work the next day.
          Rowell Road in Little India is another spot, budget bonks at $30. Look out for houses 9, 31,33, 61 and 79 (the best selection ). Buutt, do be aware of the very, very basic conditions!
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(doitrong @ Jul. 19 2007,20:46)
            (qwerty @ Jul. 05 2007,20:24) heard a rumor from a few unrelated sources saying orchard towers is on the block and closing soon?

any real info?
            at $15 sing  for a beer and $250 sing  for a girl or ladyboy.............who really cares......I have only been there twice on the way to Bkk or Phuket.....

I wish all the ladyboys all the best if they can extract $250 sing for some clown .......as they say Up to You.......

2 of my Ex favorites go to Sing occasionally and they even stooge the guy that they will stay Long Time and as soon as the guy falls asleep they sneak out of the room........

Com eon guys , troll the car park in Bkk or go to Pattaya or Phuket  and open you wallet for all of 1000-1500bt........

Thats a bit like saying, if your going to Wimbledon stop off at Sainsburys and buy some strawberries as they are 1/20th of the price of whats on offer in the complex. The reality is that most 'buyers' of these girls (and I talk GG as well as LB) dont always have the opportunity to justify a trip to Thailand. Many of them are in SIN on business and away from the other half. To them, S$250 is a very small price to pay.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jul. 22 2007,04:34)
              (doitrong @ Jul. 19 2007,20:46)
              (qwerty @ Jul. 05 2007,20:24) heard a rumor from a few unrelated sources saying orchard towers is on the block and closing soon?

any real info?
              at $15 sing for a beer and $250 sing for a girl or ladyboy.............who really cares......I have only been there twice on the way to Bkk or Phuket.....

I wish all the ladyboys all the best if they can extract $250 sing for some clown .......as they say Up to You.......

2 of my Ex favorites go to Sing occasionally and they even stooge the guy that they will stay Long Time and as soon as the guy falls asleep they sneak out of the room........

Com eon guys , troll the car park in Bkk or go to Pattaya or Phuket and open you wallet for all of 1000-1500bt........

Thats a bit like saying, if your going to Wimbledon stop off at Sainsburys and buy some strawberries as they are 1/20th of the price of whats on offer in the complex. The reality is that most 'buyers' of these girls (and I talk GG as well as LB) dont always have the opportunity to justify a trip to Thailand. Many of them are in SIN on business and away from the other half. To them, S$250 is a very small price to pay.

Cheers
              Mardhi
              Exactly. When it's right on your doorstep who cares about flying to thailand?
              I left the towers at 5am tonight (Sat) and saw a couple of famous girls like Tar hanging around. I also left at 4am on friday (yes, a big week!) and in the taxi queue ahead of me was the most gorgeous lb I have ever seen. About 6 foot tall but totally gorgeous with big square-shaped earrings. The guy she was with appeared to be with 3 other friends - I wonder if any BMs? Alas I was stuck with my middle aged vietnam gg for the night as I was out with work colleagues

Comment

I was stuck with my middle aged vietnam gg for the night as I was out with work colleagues
                Bloody work regulations eh?
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Orchard Towers was still there last night, sadly the ratio of pre-op to post-op in Romeo's has fallen. Last time there (Nov 06) pre-ops outnumbered post-ops but not now. Still managed to find a little cutie üniversity student" from Bangkok. No problems negotiating S$150 for 2 hours, didn't buy any lady drinks while there - despite intense pressure akin to Obsessions.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 19 2007,18:19)
                    (Stewart @ Jul. 16 2007,10:22) They will find somewhere to replace it. Singapore is a very pragmatic place. The only problem is that I chose my current condo to be 5 mins from OT!!
                    Hey Stew
                    just open a house of sin or a call girl agency in your Condo. Wow! What an idea...like a live-in micro brothel. Fuck the police...fuck the Govt...stand up and be counted when it matters...

Go for it Stewart.
                    I believe the Changi Hilton is a sister hotel to the Bangkok Hilton, and almost as luxurious
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                    X